17. Enjoy The Heat

We had just landed from our three hour flight to PUERTO RICO!! We were all super excited, mostly to drink! Bri and CiCi started looking for the gorgeous Puerto Rican men as soon as we got off the plane.

"This place in so beautiful" I said.

"Yes, but the men are better!!" Leah said biting her lip.

"You better chill girl, before I call Kevin" I said laughing.

"Oh please we are all gonna have some fun on this trip" Bri directed to Leah and I.

"We will have fun just not exactly the same kind of fun you and CiCi will be getting into" I said with a wink.

We made it to one of the beautiful venues we would be spending a portion of our vacation at. The house was a huge white beautiful mansion. It hade six bedrooms and four bathrooms, a movie theater, gym and more. We raced each other to pick our rooms, I found the room with the most closet space and the best view looking over the water.

I decided to make some margaritas for the girls so we could relax and plan our first week out.

"I think I hear a margarita calling my name" Leah said as she walked around the corner. "you know me so well"

"No, I just know your ass is a damn alcoholic" I told her as CiCi and Bri came into the kitchen. "What do you guys want to do for this week"

"I want to go to the beach" CiCi said.

"Let's go for drinks" Bri said as she sipped on her margarita.

"Of course you'd like that" I said laughing "well I know we are going out tonight, there's a bar close by"

I had looked up must see places on the Internet before we left and picked out a few places I knew my girls would want to visit, as in every bar within our reach.

"So we're leaving at 11 and its 4 o'clock now, we could go to the beach for awhile" I suggested.

We got dressed in our swimsuits and headed for the beach. I had to admit even though I was off the market there was a lot of hot guys here in Puerto Rico, and they were definitely checking out my girls and I.

"Hola preciosa" mr. sexy to the right said to me.

"¿Hola habla ingles?" I asked.

"Yes, my names Enriqué" he told me as he kissed my hand. I could hear my girls whispering in the background.

"Nice to meet you Enriqué, I'm Remy" I said shyly. "so are you visiting or do you live here permanently"

"I'm home for the summer but I live in South Carolina" he informed me.

"That's interesting, so do I" I said, surprised that he lived so close to me.

I asked Enriqué what was the move for tonight, he just gave me his number and told me to text him if I wanted to meet up later. I watched him as he jogged off staring at his perfectly sculpted muscles as I heard my phone begin to ring.

"Hey baby, how was the flight?" I heard Chads voice snap me out of my trance through the phone.

AUTHORS NOTE
Short filler chapter I have something better in mind for the next one. Enjoy!💋