1. Falling In Love

I never though I would fall in love at such a young age, until I realized that age is only just a number, it's the mindset that changes things.

I never had "great" luck with boys, so I found myself settling a lot. When I met Chad I realized that I deserved to be genuinely happy, and that's what I did.

Falling in love can feel scary at first, I know because at first I was afraid to love Chad. I had put myself out there before, and every time my heart was shattered. I never knew what it felt like to have someone really love you back.

There he was standing there, with a smile spread right across his face as I walked across the stage to get my diploma. I've been with Chad since my freshmen year and his junior year, we decided to continue to date while he was in college.

I know, I know, but I trust that he is faithful to me, plus I never gave him the time to cheat. I keep him pretty occupied.

I got accepted to The Savannah College of Art and Design, my dream school. It's far from where Chad lives but we promised we'd put in the work.

There was a huge graduation party at my grandma's house but I didn't wanna be around anyone but Chad. I hadn't seen him in months, he had promised to be there for my graduation.

The party was hype , everyone was having a great time. But I couldn't help but think about what was supposed to happen later tonight......