15. Pass Me The Popcorn

I had finished telling Leah about my afternoon and we had decided to call Bri and Ci over to have a MOVIE NIGHT!! They got there in about 45 min with The Fault in our Stars , and If I Stay.

"Took you long enough" I said jokingly.

"Oh hush!" CiCi told me.

We got out the blankets and the pillows because this was gonna be a long night. We had cried and munched on popcorn through one and a half movies when we began talking.

"So Rem, how's married life" Bri said with a smile on her face.

"Now you know I'm not married, why you playing" I said back.

"You might as well be" CiCi said butting in.

"Whatever. But living with Chad has its perks" I told them with a huge smile on my face.

"Yup, you can get you 'some' whenever you want" Leah said practically reading my mind.

I just laughed at them. "Why y'all so worried about my sex life" I asked them in a playful tone.

"Uh not me I'm not worried about your sex life, that's gross" CiCi said scrunching up her face. I swear that child needs to get her some.

"Well we are!" Bri said motioning between her and Leah.

"Obviously, but y'all wasn't like this with Leah, when her and Kevin moved in together!" I told them.

"Actually Rem, you did. You asked me a shit load of questions and you know it" she said giggling.

We all just laughed. They finally got the details out of me about Chad and I. After telling me how nasty I was we switched the conversation to Leah. Her and Kevin had been living together for almost a year now, Leah is older than the rest of us so she left home a little early.

"Hey you guys we should go on a trip, like really soon" I blurted out.

"PUERTO RICO!!!" Leah yelled.

"I'm in" Bri and CiCi chimed in.

"Good! glad we could have this discussion. We leave in a week!" I said

"What the hell Rem, at such short notice?" CiCi yelled.

"Well I thought since none of us went on the senior trip we could go on one alone" I informed them.

"Well that does make since. I'm still in!" Bri told us.

"Okay..." Leah and CiCi said in unison.

A few hours later we heard keys and the door knob turn, it obviously was Kevin. We checked the time and saw that it was almost 10 o'clock.

"Alright y'all ain't got to go home but you gotta get the hell up out of here!" Leah yelled just as the door opened.

"Damn Lee you don't have to kick us out like that" I said.

"Oh girl you know as well as the rest of y'all it isn't like that, but my man is here and he needs my undivided attention" she said with a wink.

"EWWW" we all yelled as we rushed to get out of there.

"Don't forget to get ready for our trip in a week" yelled as I walked out the door. "BYE!!"

AUTHORS NOTE
Short chapter I know, kind of like a filler chapter. I'm so excited for the next chapter!!!💋