2. Room 1012

Everyone had left the graduation party and Chad and I had stayed to finish cleaning up. He kept looking at me with this dark look in his eyes, it seemed to be lust. We had talked about this for a few months now, three weeks ago I gave him my final answer that we would "seal the deal" the night of my graduation...

I'm not going to lie...I was so freaking nervous.

I wanted everything to go smooth and just be perfect! You know like in the movies and those perfect romance novels?

Well not being experienced definitely didn't help me as I was sure to mess this up. I knew Chad wouldn't judge me, he knew that I had never done this before, he promised to take it slow and be gentle.

We finished cleaning up and said our "goodbyes" to the few people left chatting about. As we walked out of the door Chad whispers in my ear "Are you ready?" I only nodded in response, way too nervous to use my words.

Chad held the door open for me to get into his car. Saying something about he wanted it to be a real surprise to where everything was going to take place. So I went along with it, I trusted him.

After about 30 minutes we pulled up to this beautiful hotel, I had never seen anything so extravagant. The hotel looked to have maybe 20 floors and was in the middle of a small city. Outside of the tall building was someone for valet and a doorman.

As the valet asked Chad for the keys I saw his jaw clench a little. God how he loved that car, I could've sworn I heard him whisper "take good care of her for me". We were greeted by the doorman as we walked up the steps to the door "Welcome to Béautitude", he said with a smile.

I waited by the elevators while Chad went to the front desk to get the room keys. He came back with two keys to room 1012, he had to have set that up considering our date was 10-10-12. He grabbed my hand and guided me to the elevators.

"Are you sure you're ready Remy?", He asked

"Of course why wouldn't I be", I said while looking everywhere but in his eyes.

"Because your palms are sweaty and you can't even look me in the eyes" he replied.

I couldn't fool him even if I tried. As the elevator reached our floor I assured him I was fine and we walked slowly to the room.

As soon as we got into the room we didn't even take the time to check it out, in stead we took part in a very heated make out session. After awhile I got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror to give my self a little pep talk "You can do this", I said. I slid into my sexy lingerie I had bought two weeks prior to the occasion and a little bit of perfume.

Chad didn't even realize I had come out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready", I said in a half whisper

As he turned around I witnessed his eyes grow larger with his mouth agape. I had taken his breath away and in less that 5 minutes he would take away mine.
-------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE

Okay how was that? I'm actually a little nervous about the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed and continue to read.