16. You Me and Hennessey

We leave in 24 hours for our trip to Puerto Rico, and Chad has just now started talking to me. He wasn't too happy about me coming home at eleven o'clock at night a few days ago, convinced that I had been with Rick the whole time. He wouldn't even let me explain until yesterday.

"Baby! Come here!" I yelled from our bed.

"What is it" Chad asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you for a second" I said timidly.

"About?... I already listened to you I believe you" he said with irritation in his voice.

"I know baby but you have barely said two words to me still, and I don't understand why" I said.

"I know baby I'm sorry. I just really can't stand that boy and you know that" he told me with anger in his voice.

"But that doesn't mean it's okay to not talk to me" I told him with tears threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry baby don't cry. You're leaving tomorrow for a month and I don't want you leaving here upset" he said kissing my shoulder.

He kissed me all the way up to my lips, deepening the kiss and turning me on as it became more intense. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave him access to roam my mouth, making small moans erupt from the back of my throat. He left my mouth only for second just to take off my shirt and bra, exposing my hard buds. He licked and sucked on them until he knew I was good and wet.

He laid me down on the bed and pulled off my underwear.

"I need you now" I said in a seductive tone.

He smirked and lowered his mouth onto my clit, licking and sucking. He then added a finger pleasuring me more, making me call out his name.

"Chad, please! I need you inside of me" I told him. He continued to pleasure me with his mouth, making me feeling like I was about to explode. Loud screams filled the room as I was pushed over the edge from just his tongue and fingers.

I was still recovering from the pleasure I had just received when I felt something just at the entrance of my vagina, and then all at once he thrust in side of me. We went at it hard and fast, all the anger he had I could feel as he fucked me. This was something I didn't mind as he made me reach my orgasm. My breathing was off and my legs were shaking uncontrollably.

"Baby lets take a shower together" Chad whispered in my ear as I regrouped.

I only nodded, 'this man is trying to kill me' I thought as he pulled me into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and as the water got hot he began kissing me on my neck. Getting me ready for an eventful shower. When Chad thought the shower was hot enough, he picked me up and we stepped into the shower.

Chad began licking and sucking on my hard buds making me moan, before I knew it my legs were wrapped around his waist and I was against the wall. I felt him position himself to where he would have easy access to my entry in this position. He started off slow and gradually picked up the pace, making me cum almost instantly.

After we washed the remains of the events that went on in the shower, I got out and turned on some music while I gave Chad a massage. The massage escalated when Me U and Hennessy started playing , I kissed him on his neck as he flipped over so that he was facing my face. I leaned down to kiss him as the song continued to play in the background.

*U, me and Hennessy look what you did to me.
Fuckin' so crazy, you twirling and spinning me.
My head keep on spinning... my legs on keep on shaking
But my head keep on spinning.
I'm out of mind let's keep on sipping.
Let's make some babies and make it official.
I feel you inside, no better feeling.*

The night was just getting started...