3. The Main Event

I stood there and watched him as he looked me up and down. Everything seemed to go by slow. I can't hide the fact that I'm anxious, my heart's beating so loud I'm positive that Chad can hear it.

When Chad finally got off the bed it felt like my heart stopped. I knew then I was definitely ready and I wanted him now.

He walked over to me and looked me straight in my eyes. Before I knew it our lips had made contact. It's was like no kiss we had ever had I felt like nothing else mattered but what was right here, right now. His lips left mine and he trailed kisses down to my neck, stopping to nibble and suck making a low moan escape my lips. Before I knew it we were on the bed and I was straddling him.

Chad was pretty much naked, he only had on his underwear. He began to undress me, but couldn't undo the clasp. I giggled and helped him out while he slowly pulled down my red lace panties.

We were now positioned to where Chad was on top just simply staring down at me. The same lust I saw in his eyes at the party was back. His lips crashed onto mine hungrily. When his lips left mine they went straight for my neck, he knew how much that turned me on.

My body was in overdrive and I couldn't control the sounds coming out of my mouth when he slipped his fingers down to my drenched womanly parts. His mouth found mine as he continued to pleasure me with his fingers. I was just about to erupt when he stopped. My brows furrowed in confusion, but relaxed when he began to pleasure me with his mouth instead of his fingers. Hoarse screams left my mouth as I was pushed over the edge. I knew it could only get better from here.

The whole ordeal left me breathless, the way he made sure that I was okay and satisfied. We stayed up all night just cuddling, I swear I could stay like this forever.
__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE
So how'd you like it? Working on another update as we speak stay tuned. Kisses😘