6. Need vs. Want

Chad POV
Last night with Remy was freaking amazing. I had waited so long to be THAT intimate with her, but I didn't mind because I love her so much it hurts. Sex with Remy was like nothing I had ever had, just the way she said my name or her sexy moans was enough to send me over the edge.

This morning I took her to breakfast, I had something important to talk to her about.

I took her to this small dinner that sat off the road and as we ate I began talking "Okay so I have a proposal for you" I said all of a sudden.

"A proposal?" She questioned.

"Yea, I wanted to know if you wanted to spend the summer with me.......you know like live together?"

It caught her off guard, I could tell because she kind of choked on her eggs.

"I feel like it could be a trial and error type of thing, you know?" I added to try and make her see where I'm coming from.

"I don't know I'll have to think about it..." She said with a straight face.

My heart felt like it was gonna fall out of my ass.

"I'm just kidding baby, of course I'll spend the summer with you." She said with a smile.

I really didn't think that was funny, but laughed with her to lighten the mood. My quiet laugh turned into a huge grin when I realized she had actually said yes.

After breakfast I took her back to her grandparents so she could get a second opinion, even though she had already said yes I knew her well enough to know she would want one.

Before I pulled off I told her I would be back later. I drove to my apartment and began to get it ready for Rem to move in. She never packed light so I knew it would look like she was moving in for good. But let's be honest I knew what I was getting myself into before I even asked...
_________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE
So how'd you like?
~ different POV?
~ since I updated twice yesterday I figured it would be appropriate for me to take the day off tomorrow, that and I have a paper to write.
~ thanks for reading