4. Make It Last

I woke up still wrapped in Chads arms. I looked at his sleeping face and thought to myself "now this is something I wouldn't mind waking up to every morning".

I managed to untangle myself from Chad without him waking up. Looking into the mirror in the hotel bathroom, replays from last night pop into my mind. It was truly amazing.

"I love seeing a smile on your face". Chad said in a low husky voice, walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I didn't realize I was smiling" I said  as I looked at our reflection in the mirror.

"Well I'll never get tired of you seeing you smile, I want you to be happy with me" he said shyly

"I am happy with you baby" I replied turning around to look him in the eyes.

He flashed me one of those million dollar smiles and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"I want to take you out to breakfast baby, get dressed" he told me.

"Okay" I said as I picked out something quick to throw on. I honestly am not trying to impress anyone, so I just put on a t-shirt and some jeans.

"Come on bae, let's go" I heard him yell.

We walked to the elevator hand in hand. He looked at me and said "I love you". I smiled up at him and said "I love you more".

We reached our destination in less than 15 minutes. It was a small, cute dinner that sat just off the road. I ordered for the both of us, because whenever we go out he always gets whatever I get.

"Okay so I have a proposal for you" he all of a sudden said.

"A proposal?" I asked.

"Yea, I wanted to know if you wanted to spend the summer with me.......you know like live together?"

It caught me off guard and I kind of choked a little on my eggs.

"I feel like it could be a trial and error type of thing, you know?" he added

"I don't know I'll have to think about it..." I said

You should have seen his face, he looked like his whole world was coming down.

"I'm just kidding baby, of course I'll spend the summer with you." I said laughing because he didn't realize my joke.

His smile made my heart flutter, and I realized that I would be spending my summer waking up to that exact smile everyday.
_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE
Two updates in one day what is life! Lol but I hope you enjoyed.
~what's gonna happen when they live together?
~ will they make it through the summer?
~ should the chapters be longer?