18. Last Night

I woke up with a terrible headache and I looked around and found myself on the beach lying next to...Enriqué.

"What the hell happened!" I screamed as I shook him awake. I checked my phone and realized I had missed calls from all my girls but most importantly Chad.

"Chill Remy we only talked last night" he told me as he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh...okay well I'll call you later, my girls must be worried about me" I said as an excuse to get away, I knew them hoes are probably asleep and I'm the farthest thing from their mind.

"Alright I'll walk you home" he told me getting to his feet.

"No it's fine I-" I tried to protest.

"I insist" he interrupted me.

We walked back to the mansion in silence . Enriqué tried to grab my hand a few times but I moved away from him.

"I'll call you later maybe we can meet up" I said when we got to the door.

"Of course bella dama" he said as he kissed my cheek and walked away.

I walked in the house blushing when I heard noises in the kitchen. I walked in to find CiCi with a beautiful specimen of a man, she was sitting on the counter giggling while he was standing between her legs kissing on her neck. 'well I'm sure they had fun last night' I thought as I tip toed away to check the other rooms. As I passed by Bri room I heard low moans 'damn did everybody get some last night' I thought as I passed by Leah's room, only to find her asleep and alone. I made it to my room and took a shower, when I walked out of my bathroom and into the room I found Leah sitting on my bed.

"Where were you last night?" She asked me immediately.

"Oh, just on the beach" I said avoiding eye contact.

"I know your ass wasn't on the beach alone, so who were you with?" She asked obviously knowing the truth.

"Enriqué..." I said quietly hoping she would miss what I said.

"BITCH!" She yelled with a smile "are you going to tell Chad?" she asked as her smile faded.

"I mean we didn't do anything but talk I don't see why I would tell him" I informed her.

"Well, Rem would you want to know?" she concluded leaving me to think...

I thought about how I would feel all day long. I ignored all of Enriqués' calls and just laid in my bed thinking. Bri came in my room to tell me that they were going out, but I didn't want to go. It wasn't until I heard the front door slam when I decided to make a call.

"Hey, I need to tell you something..."

AUTHORS NOTE

Just love cliffhangers 💋