12. Let Me Explain

Chad POV
This nigga is going to make me cut him. How dare he text my girl! I'm not mad at Remy I'm just upset that she didn't tell me when she first saw him.

I needed some time to my self, I know I probably shouldn't have left like that but I didn't know what else to do. I ended up at my boy Jay house, we had a few beers and played the game. I decided I would just crash there and go face Rem in the morning because I needed to clear my head.

I slammed the door when I got back to the loft, I guess that was inconsiderate because Remy could've been sleeping. She ran out of the room so fast, when she saw it was me she quietly said "hey" and turned and went back in the room. I followed her because we had to talk about this.

"Baby I'm sorry for leaving you like that, I just didn't want to say anything I would regret" I told her.

"You know what Chad, I don't want to hear it because you could've at least texted me and told me you were okay instead of making me worry!" She told me with tears going down her face.

"I know and I'm sorry, it's just I can't stand that boy for what he did to you" I said clenching my fist.

I heard her phone vibrate "Is that him?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Well I don't know Chad, I'm talking to you" she said as she walked over to get her phone. She didn't even check it she just gave the phone to me.

Unknown: Tell Chad he didn't have to run out, unless he's scared of a little competition ...

I called his ass so fast, I didn't even think about it.

"Look nigga, I ain't never scared of no bum ass nigga" I spat into the phone.

"Bum ass nigga? Oh you must have me mistaken me for what you see when you look in the mirror"

"Shut the fuck up. All I know is you fuck with my girl again I'm coming for yo ass" I told him.

"Ooo I'm so scared. Bye Chad."

"Go to hell Rick" I yelled before hanging up.

Remy POV

When Chad hung up the phone he was fuming.

"Come sit down baby" It was more of a question rather than a demand.

He sat down but he was still breathing heavy "I swear I can't stand him" he said with his voice raised.

"Baby it's okay, I'm with you not him" I said as I sat on his lap.

As he embraced me he said "I know, he just doesn't get it he doesn't stop. I don't understand why he wants you to talk to him after the way he treated you when he had you"

"I know baby, but most people don't realize what they have until it's gone" I told him.

"Well you better handle him, or I will" he said getting up from the bed and going out the door...

AUTHORS NOTE
well we know who the guy is now
-Chad is still upset
- Remy is confused on what to do
-and Rick is just a jerk
Stay tuned for next chapter 💋