7. Packing Up

Remys POV
I called Leah over to help me finish packing and to just have a little conversation.

"Rem where do these shirts go?" She yelled from my room

"They go in the box by the door"

I walked back In the room with all of my bathroom stuff in my arms and I caught Leah sitting on my bed texting

"LEAH GET YO ASS UP AND HELP ME HOE!" I yelled at her.

"Who you yelling at hoe, you know I don't do labor" she said back with her face all contorted.

Once I got her to actually help me by telling her we would go out to get food after we finished, we finished in no time.

We hopped in the car to go to Monte De Rey, only the best Mexican food in town.

"Hey Rem are you sure you really wanna do this?" She asked.

"Do what?" I questioned pretending not to know what she was talking about.

"You know what I mean, do you really want to move in with Chad. I mean I know you love him but have you really thought about this Remy?" She said in a serious tone.

I know she cares about me and she's just looking out for me but I really believe this could work out.

"I have thought about it Lee, I really think this will strengthen our relationship and show us if we could even handle each other on a day to day basis." I replied.

"Okay Rem just be careful girl." she warned.

We ate and talked a little bit about moving and everything going on in our lives. It was actually nice to spend sometime with my girl, we always seem occupied with other things so we hardly see each other.

I made it home and jumped in the shower. I was exhausted we had been packing all day I'm so glad that it's over and tomorrow is the day I move in.

It took me hours to fall asleep because I was so excited for the day ahead. Just as I had drifted off to sleep sirens started blaring and I knew it was the gateway to a long restless day...

AUTHORS NOTE

THIS WAS KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER SINCE I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER. NEXT CHAPTER IN PROGRESS NOW! 💋