13. Making Up

Remy POV
I walked into our living room area to find Chad sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked to him, grabbed his face and brought his eyes to mine. He looked like his world was crashing down. I kissed his lips softly "I love you" I told him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Rem you know I love you too. you mean the world to me" he told me and I knew he meant it. I got up, grabbed his hand and guided him to our bed.

We sat down, he knew immediately that I was trying to make up. He brought me closer to him and began kissing me all over. We undressed each other and Chad continued to kiss me, he laid me down on the bed. He made it down to my wet parts, making me call out in pleasure as he licked me up.

"Baby please, now!" I begged. He just kept going until I got annoyed, pushed him off and got on top of him. It felt like we were pleasuring each other like that for hours. We ended with me screaming his name and him saying every cuss word I'm sure he could think of at the time.

"They didn't lie when they said make up sex is the best sex" I said between breaths.

"Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking?" Chad asked me.

"Round two?" I said hopeful.

"Well I was thinking showering together but whatever you want to do is cool" he said

"Come on" I said grabbing his arm and taking us to the bathroom. We kissed passionately as the shower got hot. Our shower was quick and when we got out Chad massaged me down, I decided to do the same for him.

When I brought the conflict with Rick back up we were already cuddled up in our bed.

"Baby so what should I do about him"i asked.

"What do you want to do Rem?" He asked sort of irritated.

"I don't know I would say just go talk to him but I don't think you would like that" I told him.

"I may not like it but I trust you, and something has got to give with this boy" I could hear the anger in his voice as he said those words. I knew he was right I had to do something other wise I would be dealing with Rick coming in my relationship forever.

Right before I dosed off to sleep I sent a text

Me: hey we need to talk.

AUTHORS NOTE
thanks for reading! Short chapter, I have been updating so much I want to do like a super long chapter but I don't know what exactly about yet. Enjoy💋