٠Introduction٠

So as you may have noticed, this story has the exact same name as the first story I ever released here. And that's true because it's going to be the same story too! I'm rewriting in right now because I find that the other one was really rushed and just wasn't the idea I had in mind so right now I made a whole plan of how I'm going to do this and I hope you like this one better than the ''demo'' version that I released earlier.

Not only is this a rewritten version of the demo, This is a rewritten version of the rewritten version by now.

So let me introduce you to the story once again!

Vivienne Crimson, A 16 year old girl who's well known for her rude attitude against Teachers, Her sarcastic and (most likely) Snappy comments on things and that she almost got suspended in 7th grade, yes her first ever year in high school. She also only has only friend, Celest Lo. They aren't in any classes together since junior year so they barely see each other.

Billie Joe Armstrong on the other hand is a 17 year old boy who has failed his last junior year at Spirit high and has to redo it, He's in Vivienne's History, Music and Chemistry class. Billie Joe is also known for breaking every possible rule in school, most likely with his best friend Micheal Prichard.

Micheal is in his senior year and yet still does anything but studying.

When Billie Joe and Vivienne both get caught doing stupid stuff around the school they get thrown in detention. Billie Joe, Vivienne and a teacher alone in a room. Will Billie Joe and Vivienne realize how much they are alike and burn the school down together? Or will they be sworn enemies for the same reason?

Find out ;)

Here is my Pinterest board, if you want to know what everybody looks like...
https://pin.it/7ukuwAA
(I also have no rights to the pins)

Love, Laize

(If u think my notes of timelines are wrong, The first vers was from aug/sept 2023)