٠sixteen٠

Vivienne's POV:

''Mom?'' I ask my mother as she's sitting on the couch, Reading a magazine while my dad is smoking a cigar.
''Yes Vivienne?'' She answers.

''Is everything ready for tonight?' I ask her looking at the empty table. 

''What do you mean?'' She asks me. 

''Oh Christ mom! Billie Joe is eating dinner with us tonight remember!?'' I groan in frustration.

''Fine, Fine it'll all be fine I'll just cook something quick and it will all be okay alright?

I sigh at my mother's lack of interest in Billie Joe.
''He's a guitarist right?'' My mom asks me curiously.
''Well yeah, And a vocalist to his band called 'Sweet Children''' I reply happily, I sound so in love when I talk about Billie.

''Yeah okay okay that's enough information.'' My mom says as she starts cooking.

I go upstairs and dress myself up a bit better for tonight, Billie has seen me in every outfit but I still like to look a little decent when he comes over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billie Joe POV:

I'm getting ready for eating dinner with the Crimson's tonight, I'm really nervous actually, Vivienne's parents are pretty strict I heard. They didn't even know I was her boyfriend until like 2 days ago. My mom is like the coolest person every if you compare them. 

I spray on some of my perfume, One that I know Vivienne loves.

''Goddammit who's making the house smell like ass?'' I suddenly hear someone yell in the stairway.
''Fuck off.'' I yell to whoever sibling is trying to annoy me.

''It's Mike you fucker.'' Mike says, Walking into my room.

''Mike didn't I tell you I had a date tonight?'' I say confused, Looking at the time thinking I planned two things at once.

''I knew, I wanted to wish you good luck, Her parents are fucking strict.'' He laughs.

''Is it that bad? And how do you know?'' I ask him curiously, as I had never heard about Vivienne before I met her and Mike and I had been friends for years now.

''They sometimes come over with their friends at the cafe I work at, They always talk about how fucked up their children are and how to keep them in tone or how to make them live like they used to as teenagers.'' Mike chuckles.

''Oh damn...'' I say nervously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make sure my tie is right and I check my breath before heading downstairs. 

''You look great man'' Mike says before heading off again.

''Thanks man.'' I say, Starting my mother's car.

''Drive safe!'' We both say at the same time as we drive off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive at Vivienne's house, I've been here plenty of times but I've never met her parents before. I can't blame them, My mom is always away for work or with friends too so I kind of understand it.

I knock on their door. Making sure I look good one last time. A stern-looking lady opens the door.

''Hello Billie Joe, My name is Helena.'' The woman introduces herself, This is probably Vivienne's mom, They look alike so much I think, Swallowing everything I happily wanted to say.

''H-Hello Helena...'' I stutter, She makes me so nervous.

''Come inside'' She gestures towards the hall, I see Vivienne standing behind her. She welcomes me with a big hug.

''Well you look nice.'' She says. Looking at my tie, It's a red tie with a question mark on it, I don't know why I own that one but It kind of showed a really good point of who I am trough this fancier outfit.

''You indeed look very well dressed Young man.'' Helena says.

''Well Billie, Come on my dad is waiting at the table for you, Mike still has to come.'' Vee says happily, very excited to have me over and meet her parents.

''Mike? I ask confused, Was Mike coming over too, I thought this was just a...Dinner to meet my girlfriend's parents.

''Oh yeah, I have a little brother, His name is also Mike. For some reason it never came up in me that they have the same name.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrive at the dinner table, Helena and Vivienne did all they could to make the table look fancy. Her father is reading a paper, But as soon as he notices me coming inside he puts his paper aside, standing up and reaching out for his hand.

''Fred.'' He says sternly.

''Billie Joe.'' I gulp, Clearly showing how nervous I am.

We're having a nice dinner eventually.

 Until Mike suddenly starts to open his mouth.

''So Billie, Did you two already have sex?'' He giggles, Knowing he said a naughty word for his age.

''Mike!'' Vivienne says in a annoyed tone.
''Mike, That's inappropriate!'' Helena says strictly.
''Well actually..'' Fred says, Looking at me.

''Did you?''

I almost choke in my food, How the hell do I answer this? Do you tell the father of your girlfriend she lost her virginity to you when you don't even know the guy? I thought parents weren't supposed to know about their children's sex life at all.

''Dad!'' Vivienne yells.

''I'm curious!'' Fred says.

''Well keep it for later, you don't ask someone you just met if they made love to your daughter, As if he would actually confess that here right now!'' Helena defends me.

She's a pretty cool woman actually, strict but still has something cool over her, I'm pretty sure she just got boring as an adult and that she was at Woodstock '69 when she was our age.

After a quite nice dinner it's already time for me to head home again, Vivienne and I had decided to not stay too long after dinner because her parents would maybe get annoying.

I give Vivienne a small, loving kiss goodbye and then leave. She waves at me as she closes the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivienne POV:

''Well Vivienne...'' My mom starts off with.

''Mom please, Mike really made him nervous.'' I say, hoping my mom won't remark anything like that.

''I wanted to say he's not the guy I expected you to come home with...'' She suddenly says.

''What did you expect? I told you how he is.'' I ask her confused.

''You said he was a punker. A rock star, With dreams about big stages, This was a well behaved young man.'' She sighs.

''So you're okay with him?'' I ask her for reassurance.

''I know that he's going to hurt in the end.'' She mumbles with a stern expression on her face.

''What do you mean?''

''He's passionate about you.'' She sighs deeply.

A/N: Wth does that even mean girlie?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP SORRY FOR MY INACTIVITY. I WANTED TO HAVE CHAPTER 25 POSTED BY NOW BUT SCHOOL DRAINED MEEEEEEEEEE. I PROMISE TO MAKE SURE TO POST EXTRA PARTS SOON!