٠Twenty٠

BJA Pov:

It's 8 on a Friday, which means we have another band practice but this time without John, Instead of John we have this new guy, Tré Cool well his real name is Edwin wright he just wants to be called Tré Cool

"Yo guys" I say as I see Mike standing in the doorway to his garage, that's our little practice studio.
"Yoo how r u?" I reply, Busy with my guitar settings
"Fine is Tré here already?"
"Not yet"

Speaking of the devil, Tré casually bikes towards us. "Hey guys!"

I roll my eyes and hand him some papers that John had made for him with every song it.
"Thanks a lot Billie, I'll make sure to practice at home a lot!" He smiles.

"Good'' I reply.

I'm still not over the fact John just replaces himself that easily after being in a band for 2 years with us.

After practicing our first songs a bit I introduce everyone to my new song, Welcome to paradise and Green day. I tell Mike what parts to sing with me and we decide what tabs for the bass he gets. We play it a few times when I decide to tell Mike about the name.
"Mike I wanted to ask you something"

Mike looks up from a new riffs he's been practicing "What is it?"

"Well you know the song Green day?"

"Yea that was a really fun day we had and it's a funny song"

"Yea yeah but like, I think Green day would be a waaay better name then sweet children for this band"

"But we've been sweet children for the past 2 years?"

"Yeah I know but I don't think the name fits us anymore and the name Green Day has really good memories right?"

"True"

"Are you willing to change the name?"

"Maybe"

"I don't want a maybe, Shit is getting serious right now it's a yes or a no let's just be fucking real and decide shit okay?" I groan

Mike puts his hands up into the air, and says in a pretty offended tone: "Jeez Billie"

"I'm sorry I'm just really fucking stressed for that label and everything and I want to make this shit more then just a stupid little garage band"

"You know if you really feel like Green Day would do, we'll be green day from now on."

"Hell yes!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivienne Pov:

I can't wait til tomorrow morning, I can finally call Billie and ask him how his practice went with the new drummer and the new songs and everything. Until I hear the phone ring, I expect it to be for my parents but I pick it up anyways. "Hello Vivienne speaking"
"Hey love, Wanted to call you to talk with you about practice " Billie's voice says on the other end.

"I wanted to call you about that tomorrow because I didn't know how long it would take but hey, Tell me all about it!"

I twirl with the phone cable while Billie talks my ears off about the new kid and what an amazing drummer he happens to be.

I smile, "Wow thats so great Billie I'm so happy for you guys!"

"Thanks but the practice isn't over yet so I gotta go again soon"

"Haha why did you call me then?"

"To ask you if you maybe wanted to come and watch us, Its pretty fun and cozy here and I want you to meet tré"

"Tré as Tré cool?"

"Yes"

"Isn't he like the guy who replaced John?"

"He is but I think hes a pretty cool dude also"

"Okay well anything I have to get for you guys? Some snacks, drinks anything?"

"Maybe you could pick up my journal from my room? I forgot it and I really wanna play one of the new songs I wrote because the record label just called to say we could record Sunday!"

"Holy shit thats amazing ill be there in like half an hour? I was in my pajamas already so Ill get ready right now!" I say and hang up,

I rush to my room to gather my stuff and my clothes. I put on some makeup and do my hair and i rush out of the house on my bike to billie's house to grab his journal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Ollie!" I say as Billie's mom opens the door.

"Hello dear, Billie is at practice today!"

"I know, I came to pick up his journal. He forgot it and he wants to play some new songs."

"Oh thats completely fine, you know where it is?"

"Yes thank you!''

After running to his room and grabbing the journal Ollie gives me a few bottles of water.

"Thanks"

"The boys always forget to drink so please make sure they drink all of these!"

"Ill sure do!"

"Bye hon"

I wave at his mom and speed to Mike's house, I can already hear the music as I'm still a few meters away. It gets louder with every meter until I reach his home, Crazy funky lighting was shining through the windows of Mike's garage like it was a real concert.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vee!" Billie says and hugs me. 

"Hey guys!" I wave. "Your mom told me you had to drinks all of these with the guys" I hand Billie the stack of water bottles while holding my own, I got thirsty from all the speeding. 

"Haha sure" he opens a bottle and chugs it down like it's nothing.

He throws a bottle at mike and tre who also chug it down like its nothing.
"I'm tré cool" tré says and reaches out to shake my hand. "Vivienne" I reply and shake his hand.

"Billie told me a lot about you!"

"About you too actually!" I blurt out, It sounds like Billie has only been talking bad about Tré and to be fair, Maybe he did but it's just because John had to leave because of his accident and he doesn't like such big changes at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We hung out until it was midnight and we had the best time ever Tré was actually really cool and when they played their songs for me it seemed like tré had always been in the band, they were all so synced. 

''You three sound great together, As if Tré has always been in the band..'' I say as I'm talking to Billie. 

''You think?'' Billie asks me as he takes a seat beside me.

''Yeah you guys are really fucking synced!''

''Well that's good, Really good...John really taught him well I guess.'' 

''Yeah.'' I smile as I give Billie a hug, I know he's having a hard time but he still seems to slightly enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Green days #1 fan" I wrote down with a sharpie on an old cardboard paper I found and waved it in the air.
They all laughed at it.

A/N: WHAAAAAAT? GREEN DAY????????