٠Fourteen٠

I wake up, Disorientated once again, in the same room as last time. 

I slept with Billie Joe. 

Oh my god.

I turn around to find out Billie's still sleeping beside me, His arms wrapped around me.

He's so kind, I Can't believe how my parents can't believe he's a good guy, They probably would've loved Lee. I'm glad they never noticed I dated him, that probably would've ruined my reputation even more than it already did.

I decided, since Billie's arms are wrapped around me and he's still asleep I should just try to fall asleep again too, I wouldn't want to wake him and I don't know what to do in his house alone, I can't just go downstairs and casually start to make breakfast.

I curl towards him and nestle my face into his his shoulder, My head fits perfectly under his chin.

After around 1 hour, My eyes flutter again, Looking over my shoulder I find out Billie is waking up too. 

"Morning sleepy!" I say happily. 

Billie unwraps his arms from me and rubs his eyes.                                                                                      Giving me a confused look afterwards.

Then I can see he put 2 and 2 together and figured out why I'm in the bed with him.

"Last night was incredible Vee." He says staring at me, He's looking me up and down, Remembering every little detail of last night by every little inch of my body he's seeing.

"I know." I smile at him.

"I must say I was confused for a second waking up beside you." He laughs. 

I chuckle "Me too but to be honest I realised it pretty quickly."

"Aren't your parents going to be mad at you for staying the night?" He asks me pretty concerned.
"I told them I'd probably stay over so I hope not." I shrug.

He pulls me in to kiss me again.
"I love you Vivienne."
I giggle, I love the way he gets really corny when I'm around him these days, Lee never really cared about me. He just roughly kissed me when another guy passed by to show him I'm all his, Billie simply kisses me, to kiss me...

I slowly move my hands through his bleached hair.
"So did last night confirm we're boyfriend and girlfriend now?" He asks after a while, With a nervous tone in his voice...Did he actually expect US to have a one night stand? especially as we just both lost our virginity to each other?

"Yes Billie we're Boyfriend and girlfriend now."

He smirks at me.

"What else did you want to hear?" I chuckle.
"I love you sooooo much my Billie Joe pookie bear I would never ever want to lose you!" He mocking says in a girl tone.

I kiss his cheek and place my forehead onto his so our eyes looks deeply into each others souls right now.

"I love you Billie Joe."

And he kisses me again. 

God Billie makes me feel so safe, Loved, Wanted and cared for. Oh god I'm falling for him, So desperately. So hopeless. I hate being a teenager and being this in love with my best friend, But my best friend is literally Billie Joe Armstrong....Who isn't in love with him? 

"So is there something you want to do today?" He asks after we've been laying in bed for an hour.

"We could go to the park and hang out there I guess?" I suggest.
"Good idea, well get dressed and I'll make you some breakfast." He says and closes his bedroom door behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He makes the most delicious breakfast ever so to be honest I am very excited for it. I put on the same clothes as last night, I spilled some beer on my shirt so I figured I should take one of Billies shirts, A Ramones shirt. I put it on and to my surprise it's only a little over-sized, Billie does kind of have a female figure tho... I laugh to myself.
I head to the bathroom and fix my make up with some cotton swabs and brush my teeth with a toothbrush Billie had prepared for me. And with prepare I mean, He put a new still wrapped in plastic toothbrush on the side of the sink with a post it note on it saying. "This is yours from now on, Love BJ." 

Even a stupid note could make me blush. 

I brush my teeth and my hair and Then I head downstairs to the sweet scent of breakfast.

"Morning beautiful!" Billie says as if he hasn't seen me awake yet this morning.
"Good morning Billie, God are you making some delicious breakfast again?"
He grins "Yeah I'm making pancakes."
I squeal "My favorite oh my god!"
He laughs and flips another pancake in the pan.

We had breakfast together and I must say it was delicious, we talked about last night and I told him how grateful I was for being so gentle with me and how Lee used to be rough with anything he did.
He told me how much he loved the way I trusted him with every move he made.

We head to the park and get ourselves some ice-cream, We sit on a bench together, Looking at the people playing and walking outside with their dogs.

"We could be like them some day." Billie chuckles pointing at two old people holding hands while sitting on the bench across us.
"Of course Billie." I smile at him.

He's such a lover boy...

After sitting at the park until 4:00 pm We decided it would be time for me to head home, I promised my mom to be there at dinner so I couldn't come much later than 4:30.
Billie walks me home so we would have some more time than when we would drive.
We talked for the entire way and I don't understand how we didn't run out of conversations themes anytime. We talked about everything you could possibly think of.

We arrive at my place and I ring the doorbell.
"Well hello to you too Vivienne." my dad says as he opens the door. I quickly give Billie a tight hug and a kiss on the lips before walking inside, I wave him a goodbye before closing the door.

He waves back at me and I can see him walking away just before the door is fully closed. Last night was amazing and I really really really like Billie Joe. 

Not in a "it's killing me" kind of way like I had with Lee. But in a "he really cares for me and loves me" kind of way.

I'm in love with Billie Joe Armstrong and I'm glad.

A/N: I mean who isn't?
Sorry for the short chapter by the way </3