٠Fifteen٠

Vivienne POV:
Billie and I have been dating for around 3 weeks now and everything seems to be going really well, He has brought me flowers and little handmade gifts multiple times and he always shows how much he loves me by hugging me or kissing me anywhere and at any time.

Today he invited me over to have lunch at his house, So I could finally meet his mother, I heard a lot of great things about her and I'm excited to meet her! But also really nervous because what if Billie had told her something about my ex, Lee? Maybe She hates me for hurting her son and will even hate me more as her daughter in law?!

I sigh, and fix my hair while looking at myself in the mirror. 

I murmur, "I can do this, Billie will be with me... There's nothing to worry about!" I put a fake smile on my face, My therapist used to tell me that that would trick your brain into thinking you're actually happy but it never really worked for me. 

I put on some over-sized jeans a band shirt of Van Halen a lot of accessories and minimal make up.

I decided I looked good enough and took my bag. 

"Have a good time hon." My mom says as I'm walking towards the door.

 For some reason she realised that Billie Joe isn't such a bad person after all and she now kind of accepts our relationship?

I don't even know.

I grab my bike and cycle to Billie's house, which is a 20 minute ride.

Billie Joe POV:
I'm getting everything ready for my lunch with my mom and Vivienne. I Can't wait for her to meet my mom.
They'll probably get along just fine, My mom always loves to meet my girlfriends. And she loves judging them. It's like she's writing essays or Analyses about them while they're over. After they leave she will always give me a book work of opinions and facts about those girls and most of the time, she ends up to be right.

Which sucked most of the time.

So I'm praying she doesn't have anything bad to say about Vivienne.

"Anything else needed on the table?" I ask my mother while fixing my white button up shirt.
"No it's okay Billie, I'm just warming up the bread and than it's all ready!" My mom says taking a quick look at me.
Than she looks again. "Well you look handsome!" She laughs.
"Thanks." I chuckle.
"I'm glad I taught you such good manners!" 

I roll my eyes at her. "Maybe I just really like her and I don't want her to see me as a homeless person!"
"You always dress like a homeless person Billie Joe!"
"I know!"

My mom laughs at me.
"Well I think you look great hon."

"Well thank you."
"How old is she actually?"
"Sixteen"
"Younger than you?"
"Yeah"
"Oh yeah some times I forget that you are still a junior."

I laugh, My mom can be so annoying sometimes but in a good way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivienne POV:
I ring the doorbell to Billie's house, I did that a million times before but I'm scared that when his mom will open the door she doesn't like me.

Luckily Billie opened the door.
"Well hello Mr. Handsome!" I smirk at him.
"Hello beautiful!" He smiles back at me and gives me a quick peck on my nose.
"Come inside! My mom is waiting for you!" He smiles.

I walk inside and see a sweet woman sitting at the end of the table.
"Hello sweetheart!" She says open armed, signing I can come for a hug.
I give her a big hug, She seems so much nicer than I expected.
"Have a seat darling." She smiles,