٠Ten٠

Vivienne POV:

I'm getting dressed for going to town with Lee, I don't even know why he needed to go to town anyway, I'd rather go to the grave yard to talk to my grandfather again, He wouldnt like that of course and if I'd make him mad I don't even know what he would happen at this point,

and to be honest I also really don't want to know.

Maybe Amber and Billie Joe were right in the end, Maybe Lee was a terrible person and was only acting nice towards me, In that case he was wearing a fucking mask when I was around and now he has dropped it.

I never even found out why he got suspended from his old school, Maybe it had something to do with this. Oh my god there were so many red flags for him and now I'm trapped. I'm worried he's going to spread the most horrible rumors about me if I'd break up with him...

Lee picks me up in his dad's car,

I'm surprised he even ever got his license,

He drives like a maniac.

I hop in the car and he drives us to town.
''Like your shirt.'' He blankly says. ''Thanks Lee..'' I reply.

There's a long and painful silence after that, there's no music in the car at all. ''Lee I have a question.''

He turns his head for a quick second to look at me and then looks back at the road.
''Why did you get suspended from your old school?'' I carefully ask. scared of his reaction.

''I never told you?'' He chuckles confused.
''No you never did.'' I awkwardly laugh with him.
''Well some guy from my old school thought it would be really funny to tell some teacher I had assaulted and even raped some girl in the school bathrooms..."

theres a way too long moment of silence before he speaks up again.

"none of it was true but of course they believed the guy who told that shit about me.''
''Why didn't they ask the girl for proof.'' I ask..Seeing this as a huge red flag, What if he had actually done that and I'm next?

''Well uhmm...She switched schools.'' He lies. I know he's lying, He didn't think about the answer, he was making it all up.

This is terrifying me.

As we get into town we only kind of just walk around, He doesn't even seem to have a goal to be here.

''Why are we here actually?'' I ask him impatiently. I wanted to do other stuff today, But he said he wanted to go in town and I of course wanted to be the good girlfriend and not make him mad for going alone.
''I just wanted to walk around here kind of, Maybe look for some new clothes.''
''Let's go to the thrift shop then!'' I suggest.

We walk to the nearest thrift shop. ''I'll go to the shoe section, I'll meet you at the front desk again in an hour or whatever.'' I say and sigh as I can finally walk away from him.

I look at my hand, which is slightly bruised from him holding it so tightly. I don't know why he does that, But he does it any time we are in public.

I walk into the shoe section to find a boy standing there looking for some shoes also, He's wearing headphones but I can still hear his music blast through them. He then carefully looks beside him to see who had just walked in.
''Billie Joe!'' I say as I finally recognize him.
''Vivienne, hey! What are you doing here?'' He asks me as he puts a random shoe back on the shelf.
''Lee wanted to look for some clothes.'' I shrug and smile at him.

''Cool'' Billies smile fades hearing that name.

What have I gotten myself into?!.

''Well now that we're standing here anyway, I wanted to come to your house later today but I can ask you now..'' He says.
''Oh?'' I look at him pretty confused.