1. At the Hip

Gendry and Genevieve Baratheon were the eldest twins of Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon. The only two of the five Baratheon children with thick black hair like their father.

Cersei had almost lost them. Gendry her baby boy was struggling to breathe. No one thought he would make it. But Genevieve had wiggled her way to him. The maesters said she saved her brothers life.

"Evie!" Gendry declared. She glanced back at him in the mirror as she brushed out her hair. "Come play with me," Gendry purred kissing her cheek running his hands along her arms. He stared back at her gorgeous face in the mirror.

"Gendry, what would mother say?" Evie questioned.

"Please her and uncle jaime understand." Gendry assured kissing along her neck.

"You are heir to the iron throne. We cant keep this going forever." Evie countered leaning back into him.

"Remind me what we cant keep doing?" Gendry countered. "I need visuals. Im a hands on learner." She turned around in her chair and he stepped between her legs holding her face in his hands.

Their lips met and a moan escaped her lips as she pulled him closer fisting his shirt.

"He's late." Robert barked.

"He was on time it is you that is two hours late." Jaime corrected honestly. He loved his eldest niece and nephew much more than he did joffrey most days. Gendry was hard working, dedicated, brave, everything robert used to be. Genevieve was the brains and the beauty. She was a raven haired cersei with just as much sex appeal and a smart mouthed tongue to go with it. The twins were inseparable. Much like their mother and uncle jaime.

Much like cersei and jaime, Evie was born a fraction of a moment before her twin. Yet Gendry would be king.

"Lazy. Like his uncle." Robert countered.  Jaime had a sharp tongued quip ready to throw back at him but heard Evies laughter echo down the balcony.

"Chasing up his sisters skirts. You teach him that too?" Robert questioned. Jaime clamped his lips shut.

"At least I teach him" jaime mumbled under his breath.

"Knock knock my sweet girl." Cersei cooed as she opened the door. Gendry rolled off the bed with a not graceful and very loud thud. Evie laughed out as she glanced to him. "Ah you two are just like Jaime and I. Attached at the hip." Cersei mused. Gendry smirked back at evie as he got up. At the hip at the cunt. Yep. About right.

💋  Genevieve

Gendry ⚔️