17. Win or Die

"I just heard," Evie remarked, faking a forlorn look on her perfect face. "You are leaving, what a shame... do you need help packing?" 

"I'm not leaving." Sansa corrected. 

"What? No. You are mistaken, I spoke with your father-"

"I'm not leaving. I'm going to marry Gendry.'' Sansa corrected. 

"Oh... well... that... is..." Evie growled low in her throat. "I think our fathers already smashed that union to the ground." Evie decided. Sansa gaped back at her. "Sorry." not sorry. "So, packing?" 

"I cannot give you back your homes or restore your livestock but perhaps I can give you justice in the name of our King Robert. Lord Beric Dondarrion. You should have the command send 100 men and ride to Ser Gregor Clegane.'' Ned remarked from the throne. 

'I dont know why I couldnt do this." Gendry remarked. Arms crossed over his chest. 

"You dont want these fuckers up your ass." Sandor countered. "Every time you dont give them what they want they make you out to be the villain." Gendry shrugged. 

"It will be mine one day." Gendry countered. "I should be getting used to it." 

"You are a good lad, Gendry." Sandor remarked.

''As you command.' Beric agreed. Ned stood up cane in hand, taking shaky steps forward.

'In the name of Robert of the house Baratheon the first of his name king of the Andals and the first man lord of the seven kingdoms and the protector of the realm I charge you to bring the kings justice to the false knight Gregor Clegane and all those who shared his crimes. I denounce him I detained him I strip him of all ranks and titles of all lands and holdings and sentenced him to death,' Ned said confidently,

'My Lord this is a drastic action.' Pycelle informed him, 'it would be better to wait for King Roberts return.'

'Send a raven the castlery rock, master pycelle, inform Tywin Lannister that he has been summoned to court to answer for the crimes of his Bannerman. He will arrive within the Fortnight or we branded an enemy of the crown and a traitor to the realm.' Ned informed them, he nodded to Beric and he was off. Sandor chuckled. 

"I bet you love that." Gendry remarked. 

"Aye." Sandor agreed. "But that little fucker is going to die trying to kill my brother." 

"You think?"

"I'm going to kill gregor, he doesnt get to die until I kill him." Sandor agreed. 

''A bold move my lord and admirable.' Petyr remarked. ''but is it wise to yank the lions tail he is the most powerful man in the seven kingdoms?' Petyr smirked ''Gold wins wars not soldiers' Petyr added

''Then how come Robert is King? And not Tywin Lannister?' Ned questioned.

"She still thinks she is staying." Evie hissed. "Gods that naive little girl." She grumbled marching around. Gendry chuckled. "It's not funny!" Evie demanded. 

"You would hate anyone I was matched with." 

"Yes and?" Evie countered. 

"Should i be jealous that Ned is flirting with you constantly?" 

"He is not." Evie countered. "And you have nothing to worry about with Ned." 

"No?" Gendry countered. 

"He's married." 

''You are in pain.' Cersei noted coming up to ned in the gardens.

''I have had worse your grace.' Ned informed her.