8. Whimpered Words

Giddy Up! / Harwin Strong out now!!

Winterfell, it used to be filled with life and laughter and now walking through the halls it felt more like a ghost town. Evie glanced down the hall where Bran's chambers were, maesters and his family gathered outside the door talking in hushed voices. Her gaze locked on them as she passed.

Gendry fell into step beside her holding her hand

"You picturing Tom in that bed." Gendry realized.

"He looked down at me from up there and his little face was so scared." Evie whispered. Neds gaze shifted to the twins. He stared back at Evie listening to her whimpered words.

'Better looking bitches than your used to uncle." Joffrey remarked snidely as he looked down at Tyrion laying in the kennels. Tyrion looked up to him with distaste as he brushed himself off. 'Mother was looking for you. We ride for Kings Landing today.' Joffrey told Tyrion.

"Thank you for tending to the kids. Rickon... he adores your stories at night." Ned remarked.

"Im glad. Rickon is such a sweetie. Reminds me of Tommen." Evie remarked. "How is Bran?"

"Im going to check on uncle Tyrion." Gendry whispered. "Saw him passed out in the stables again still morning."

'Before you go you will call upon the Lord and Lady Stark and offer them your deepest sympathies' Tyrion told him

'What good are my sympathies?' Joffrey sneered.

'None but it is expected of you, your absences already been noted.' Tyrion told him.

'The boy means nothing to me and I can't stand the wailing of women-' tyrion slapped him across the face. Gendry took a step back looking him over.

'One word and I hit you again' Tyrion threatened.  Gendry rose a brow, crossing his arms over his chest.

'I'm telling mother!' so Tyrion hit him again

'Go. Tell her, but first you will go to lady and lord stark fall upon your knees in front of them and tell them you are very sorry that you are at their service and all your prayers are with them. Do you understand?' Tyrion instructed.

'You can't!' Joffrey cried out and Tyrion slapped him again. Sandor chuckled from behind gendry.

'Do you understand?' Joffrey stormed off.

'The prince is going to remember that little lord.' Sandor remarked.

'I hope he does, if he forgets be a good dog and remind him for me.' Tyrion mused.

"Tyrion." Gendry tsked.

"Dont act like you didnt want to punch the little shit too." Tyrion countered.