18. Trick Question

"Evie we have a problem and i hate to put this on you but... i know neds admiration of you." Cersei remarked nervously. 

"What does he know? What do you need?" Evie agreed immediately. 

She had loved gendry but when she found out that ned was threatening to tell robert about cerseis infidelity Evie knew what she had to do and knew it would kill Gendry. But Evie had to Seduce Ned into behaving.

"Evie what are you doing?" She spun around to face him her pony tail spun around with her

"Im working". She said clearly before turning back around

 She said clearly before turning back around

"Evie-" Gendry begged. 

"What? Im trying to save this family!" Evie demanded.

"Whats going on?" Gendry questioned. 

"Gendry... I need you not to hate me." Evie remarked. "But mother asked for my help and I have to help, so... Sandor, I need you." Gendry stared back at her confused and flustered. 

"Are we in a fight?" Gendry called after her. "Is that what this is? What did I do wrong?" Gendry demanded. 

Evie needed to put distance between them because if her plan worked she would be doing some dirty things to ned and she didnt want Gendry to hate her so if he was already mad at her well maybe it would hurt less. 

"What the fuck?" Gendry demanded. 

"What was that?" Sandor questioned. 

"I need your discretion Sandor." Evie requested. 

"Aye." He agreed. 

"Ned Stark is a problem." 

"Figured he would be eventually." Sandor admitted. 

"My mother doesnt like him, my father is gone... I would talk to my uncle Jaime he told me i could come to him with anything, I can't talk to Gendry about this... I need some advice."

"I will try." Sandor agreed. "I dont know that I'm the best for it though." 

"I think you are the perfect man for this." Evie corrected. "Do men like getting their cocks sucked?" Sandor chuckled. 

"Is that a trick question?" Sandor countered. 

"How does one do that? Is it more tongue or-"

"What?" Sandor questioned choking out a breath. 

"How do you like getting your cock sucked?" 

"Are you offering?" Sandor questioned confused.

"No." Evie corrected quickly. 

"I'm confused." 

"Just tell me." Evie demanded. 

"This is weird." Sandor countered. 

"Come on, you said you would try, tell me what the whores do." Evie instructed. "As your princess!" She added. 

"Fucking hell." 

+

"How's it going honey?" Cersei questioned.

"What?" Gendry questioned.

"You and Sansa have been spending more time together." Cersei offered instead.

"Yeah, whatever." Gendry grumbled. Sansa had been following him around more and without Evie to run to Gendry thought making Evie jealous would work but sansa was so annoying. 

"So, how is it going? Between you two?"

"She's fine and whatever." He mumbled.

"And you and Evie?" Gendry's head snapped towards her.

"What did she say?" Gendry demanded.

"Nothing." Cersei countered.

"Oh," he deflated a little bit.

"What might she have said, what did you want her to say?" Cersei questioned curiously. Gendry pursed his lips. "You two got into a fight." Gendry shrugged. "Come on, honey." Cersei cooed. "Talk to me, you two are so perfect together-"

"Well that's the problem, isnt it." Gendry agreed. "We are perfect together and we can't actually be together."

"Oh honey-"

"Judgments are nothing more than presumptuous thoughts, flawed opinions at best. What lies beneath our veiled perfection is the ugly truth––my truth, my reality, my destiny. That maybe in another life we could have." Gendry murmured. Cerseis shoulders slumped as she reached out for him. 

"I know, you know." Gendry murmured. "Just like we know about you and Jaime."

"Gendry-"

"We have known for years." Gendry assured. "But it doesn't make these feelings we have any easier knowing you two hide your love, I am the heir, I will have to marry, I will have to marry some bitch and not my Evie." Gendry whined. "She is off flirting with Ned Stark and I'm... I'm..." gendry huffed out a breath. "I'm fucking miserable trying to make her jealous."

"She doesn't love Ned, she's mad. She is trying to protect us. Ned went snooping, someone put something in his head and he's being a stubborn northerner, I expected nothing less which is why I didn't want the cunt here." Cersei remarked stiffly. "But Evie doesn't love Ned. Let her use him, let her get leverage on him to keep him quiet. If he falls for her, so be it. He's a married man. We can taint him just as he wanted to taint us."

"I want to marry Evie." Gendry whispered.

"I know you do, but we are not Targaryen."

"Why should they be the only ones that get to fuck their sister?" Gendry questioned. Cersei's lips pursed. "I heard it as I said it." Gendry agreed softly. "But still... I love her."

"I know you do, I love the bond you two have." She assured. "Just give her time and don't hate her for what she has to do."