UA

Another chance to be a hero...

☆~~~~~~☆
.

Hanako stared at her teacher. "You're joking," she said, forgetting formalities. 

Kageyama sensei laughed.

" I never lie, Tsuyuri."

Hanako widened her eyes at the envelope. "But.. that's impossible, who recommended me?" 

Kageyama sensei laughed and said, " Apparently, from what I heard from the Principal, the pro hero who recommended you had asked to keep her identity a secret. But she was quite insistant on you taking the recommended exam."

'A pro hero recommended me? But I don't know any hero personally....'

Kageyama sensei handed the envelope into Hanako's hands, who absent-mindedly took it.

"In the letter, there's the recommended exam's location, time and date."

Hanako stared at the letter, still in disbelief. " I see... Thank you."

Kageyama sensei smiled and bid goodbye before walking away.

Hanako stared at the letter and sighed. 

'Well, goodbye Teiko, hello UA'

☆~~~~~~☆

TIMESKIP TO THE ENTRANCE EXAM.

Alright, she admit it, Hanako shoyld have been more suspicious and skeptical about the offer.

But soon enough, Hanako found herself arriving at UA when she heard a loud voice boom.

" HELLO! I AM INASA YOARASHI! NICE TO MEET YOU!" Hanako saw a tall boy grinning at her.

She couldn't help but smile. This boy reminded her so much of Naruto, her first friend. 

" Hanako Tsuyuri, I hope to see you in UA the next time we meet!" Hanako said with a smile.

Yoarashi blushed and went ahead.

Hanako could see Todoroki not far ahead of her, obviously recommended by his father.

She saw Yaorashi introduce himself to him, but was coldly brushed off.

' Never going to change your attitude, are you, Todoroki? '

Hanako made her way to the hall, where the written exams were taken. 

☆~~~~~~☆

'Welcomw to UA! I am Principal Nezu. Please give me your recommendation letters and then we may begin the written exams!" 

Hanako walked up to the front of the hall to hand the letter to a.....mouse? Well lots of people had mutant quirks so it wasn't suprising.

Principal Nezu read her letter then chuckled,

" Ah yes, Hanako Tsuyuri. I've heard about you. Wondering who your mystery recommender is I bet?"