Door to the past

Something similar, Something new...

☆~~~~~~☆

.

After everyone had chosen their hero names, Aizawa sensei stood up.

" Now that everyone's picked their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships." He said, slipping out of the sleeping bag.

" They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from Pros will be given a list of their own, so you can choose them yourself. Those who didn't get offers will choose from among the forty agencies around the countries that will be accepting our interns. They all work at different places and have different specialties."

Midnight sensei piped up. " For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidenrs and disasters rather than fighting villains."

" Think carefully before you choose," Aizawa sensei said.

" Yes sir!" The class chorused.

☆~~~~~~☆

.

Since Hanako already knew which hero she would be interning under, she didn't bother looking at her list and instead listened to her classmates talking.

" Has everyone already decided on a Pro agency?" Mina asked, lying her head on her desk.

" I chose Mt Lady!" Mineta spoke up.

" You have ulterior motives, Mineta" Tsu responded. Hanako rolled her eyes.

" No I don't!" Mineta protested.

" Ashido, you advanced pretty far, so it's weird you didn't get any offers." Ojiro commented.

" Right!" Mina agreed in a whiny voice. She turned to Hanako. " Have you decided which hero you're interning under?" She asked.

" The Empress," Hanako responded immediately.

Midoriya widened his eyes. " Oh right! You two seemed to know each other at the Sports festival! She was even by your side at the nurse's office!" The others nodded, looking at Hanako curiously.

Hanako shrugged her shoulders. " She was my mentor for a few years, though I never knew that she was a pro hero. She was the one who reccomended me for UA."

" Cool!"

" No way!"

Mineta had a thoughtful look on his face. " The Empress is also...Maybe I should intern under her instead...."

Hanako glowered at him. She knew very well what he was thinking of. "Why don't you go shove-"

Uraraka interuppted Hanako's threat, "You can't either way. The Empress never accepts interns from UA when they're in their first year. Never. Well...except Hanako." She eyed her cheekily.

Kirishima nodded. " I was so surprised that you were so friendly with each other! She seems really strict."

Hanako laughed. " She just has a temper."

Yaoyorozu then asked, " How did you two meet?"

Hanako tried to nochalantly shrug. "Can't remember," she lied. She wanted to change the subject. She was neering some deep waters.

Uraraka yet again came to the rescue."Did you decide yours, Deku?" She asked. Hanako breathed easier now, and wished she could hug Uraraka without making a scene. She turned towards Midoriya