A New life

"Hmmm..."

After waking up in the middle of the night, Hanako felt something strange. Something familiar.

Something...that she hadn't felt in four years.

"Hold on..."

Closing her eyes, Hanako formed familiar handsigns, and soon, a copy of her appeared on her bed beside her.

Hanako widened her eyes.

"I...have chakra?"

It was the first glimmer of hope that she had on years.

Villains were everywhere. Her biological mother was dead. The children and "Mother" treated her like garbage. She was utterly alone in this world.

But ...she had chakra. She wasn't powerless, and that was her only consolation.

She had to be stronger to survive. She would train again and again. She would climb up the ranks so that eventually, if she ever has something or someone she wants to protect, she would be able to

☆~~~~~~☆

6 YEARS LATER

10-year-old Hanako sat in her new home, waiting for her adoptive mother to leave the house.

Hanako was certain that her adoptive mother was crazy. One day, she just waltzed up to the orphanaged, plucked Hanako out, and proceeded to ignore her unless she had to feed her.

She drank every night, went out all the time, and basically wasted herself away.

Once, Hanako thought frustratedly, Why get a child when she's just a burdern to you?

However, Hanako dealt with it. Maybe ignoring was better than abusing.

YOU ARE MY WEAPON

STOP CRYING

Hanako shivered.

'Focus on training," she told herself. The ast few years, that was the only thing that kept her sane.

☆~~~~~~☆

4 YEARS LATER

" Class, this is your last year in junior high, so you should be starting to choose your new High schools!" Kageyama-sensei announced.

There were several groans from the class, most likely unwilling to leave the school.

Hanako, on the other hand, was happier than ever.

The school she had wanted to go was Teiko Academy. She was smart enough to qualify for it and it was a boarding school, so that was goodbye to the alcohol-smelling house.

Kageyama-sensei went on to ask some of the students which school they were going to.

" I am sure you are planning to go to UA, isn't that right, Todoroki?"

The dual-haired boy nodded.

Shoto Todoroki. Son of Endeavor, the number two Pro hero. Of course.