Awakened

The power I'm proud to have; the eyes that I hate...

☆~~~~~~☆

Aizawa POV

I didn't have time to scream or even let out a sound as that nomu thing slammed my head onto the ground.

Pain engulfed me. I knew that in a few minutes time, I would pass out.

But I can't. Not with that hand villain. He already decayed some parts of my elbow. What if he did that to my students?

Now was the time.

I was debating on whether to use it on Shigaraki, but I hadn't.

No hesitations now.

I somehow managed to take out the bottle Tsuyuri gave me. I didn't know what it was, but I needed to trust her on this.

One minute, more than enough time.

I hoped.

I quickly uncapped the small tube like bottle saw that it worked like an syringe.

I jabbed it in the nomu's arm and injected the green liquid into it.

The effect showed it self in an instant.

The nomu let go of my head and tumbled back. It tried to stand up but it was shaking. His hand turned side to side, and its limbs were twitching.

I didn't wait a second longer. I rushed to where Midoriya, Mineta and Asui were. Then, I turned and saw Tsuyuri entering the central area.

" Thank you...Tsuyuri..." I muttered before I passed out.

☆~~~~~~☆

THIRD PERSON POV

Hanako finally arrived.

The first thing she saw was Aizawa sensei on the ground, wounded.

The second thing she saw was the black monster thing twitching like crazy.

' So Aizawa sensei used the poison I gave him...Good.'

Hanako immediately rushed towards her unconcious teacher. Tsu, Mineta and Midoriya were all panicking but Hanako told them to shut up.

" Shut up. If you want me to save him then close your mouths." She slapped Mineta, who was the most panicked one, yelling and moving around.

The hand villain was enraged upon looking at his monster pet.

" What..what happened to my Nomu?" He scratched his neck vigorously

She placed her hands over her teacher's wounds and green chakra appeared from her hands. Aizawa sensei's wounds started to slowly heal up. Hanako glanced at the Nomu thing a couple of times.

' One minute '

1

2

3

4

5....

After sometime, Hanako realised that the process of healing Aizawa sensei's elbow stopped.

Hanako frowned and sighed. " That's all I can do for now, he should be fine though."

Suddenly, the purple void appeared behind the blue haired villain. His yellow eyes then appeared. "Tomura Shigaraki."

The hand villain turned towards him, "Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?"

" I immobolised Thirteen, but there were students I was unable to disperse, and one of them got away."