𝟑𝟒

↬ 

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 what was happening at this very moment. She was actually embracing her mother. The woman that she had not seen since, well, her murder. It all felt a little too good to be true. But all Aelora wanted at this moment was a hug from her favorite person. And it seemed her wish had been granted.

"Are you actually here? Is this actually happening?" Rhaenyra cupped Aelora's cheeks in her hands. "I am not here. You are. But you can not stay." Without giving context, Rhaenyra disappeared. Aelora looked around, ran to every direction humanly possible. "Mom!" She desperately shouted. "Mom please come back!" Tears streamed down her face, clouding her vision. "Don't leave me again," she softly whispered as she fell to her knees.

Her heart shot up when she saw her mom sitting in front of her again. "I have never left you, and I never will." Aelora's lip trembled in sadness and anger. "You did leave me, you died." Rhaenyra's eyes were filled with compassion for her daughter. Even if she wasn't really there at that moment, she missed her daughter and her hugs. "I never left you here," Rhaenyra placed her hand on Aelora's heart. "Wherever you go, you carry me with you." Aelora took the courage to look her mother in the eyes. "And I am so proud of you, my girl." She softly stroked her daughter's cheek. Aelora let her head fall in Rhaenyra's hand, missing her touch. But as she opened her eyes again, Rhaenyra had disappeared once again. She pulled her legs to her chest, her head buried between them. She wondered why she was here. What led her here, and what its purpose could be.

"You must see the sky." Aelora looked up, accepting her mother's hand to pull her up. Rhaenyra showed her the clouds above the skyline. The bright blue color, covered in white dots. "I know you must have a lot of questions," Rhaenyra begun. "But I do not have an answer for all of them." Aelora's heart sunk into her stomach. "But," Rhaenyra turned to her daughter's side to take her hands, "I am at peace." She nudged at Rhaenyra to look behind her. She could not believe her eyes.

Lucerys and Harwin stood there, smiling at her. Harwin had his arm slung over Lucerys's shoulder. Her brother had never looked happier. Aelora turned back to her mother, "I want to stay with you." Rhaenyra shook her head at her daughter. Even though she wanted nothing more than have her only daughter at her side, she knew it wasn't her time yet. "You still have a duty to accomplish. You will be the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, darling girl of mine. And you will change the world." Rhaenyra placed a small kiss on Aelora's temple before whispering some precise words in her ear - one would call a prophecy.

Aelora's eyes shut open, finding herself back in her chambers, alone. She turned to her side, looking outside the window. "You did not have to turn away from me, you could also have said you did not wish to see me." Aelora's head shot to the side to take in the person in front of her. In one jump she was out of her bed and now standing in front of him. She hit him playfully against his shoulder before hugging him tightly. "I have missed you," she softly spoke. Jacaerys pushed her closer against him, his arms protectively wrapped around her. "I missed you too, sister." He let go of her but placed his hands on her shoulders. "But I come bearing gifts!" They both walked to the window across to a view that only could be described as if it was a dream. A whole army of northern men had traveled to Dragonstone to pledge their alliance to Aelora. "Lord Cregan Stark and his army are here for you. They will fight for you." Aelora traveled back to her dream, to what her mother had whispered to her. "I am sorry about everything that happened when you were not here, Jace. I'm sorry for not protecting mom and Lucerys when I should have." Aelora's sudden feeling of grief didn't go unnoticed by her brother. "It's not your fault, it's theirs. And now we have everything and everyone we need to place you upon your rightful seat." Aelora looked down, almost ashamed of what she was going to ask. "How far are you willing to go?" Her eyes locked with his, trying to find an answer in them. "For you I would crawl back from the dead. You are my sister Aelora, I would die for you." She was content with his answer. "I had a dream," the Princess pointed out. "It may sound crazy."