𝟎𝟒

𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, did not return inside. Aemond was curious in nature and once he had his mind set on something, he shall do everything he can to have it. For now, that was Vhagar.

Baela had awoken Jacaerys and Lucerys, speaking of someone stealing Vhagar. Lucerys had asked Jacaerys to get their sister but he refused. "No, brother. No need to get her involved when she is asleep. We should however sneak in to grab her dagger." Lucerys shook his head, "you want to steal from our sister?" He asked, confused. Jacaerys tsked, "it is only borrowing, she will never know."

And so the four of them snuck into Princess Aelora's chamber to fetch her dagger. Aelora had no idea since she was indeed soundly asleep. Lucerys felt bad for doing this to his sister, but he wanted to do what she did for him. He wanted to protect her, and since none of them knew the intruder they needed to be armed. Lucerys softly whispered I love you to his sister before following his brother and cousins.

Aelora had woken up from the door hitting its lock. She was never a light sleeper, but something was keeping her up the last few days. She felt the presence of other people who had been in her room. She reached for her dagger but it was not there. She rose out of bed, dressed herself more appropriately and went looking for the thieves of her dagger.

Jacaerys, Lucerys, Baela and Rhaena did not expect to see Aemond down there. He had a smug smile on his face while walking down. Rhaena was supposed to claim Vhagar, because her egg did not hatch when she was little, just like Aelora. It was her mother's dragon, and it was supposed to be hers.

Aemond threw an insult, making Rhaena storm his way. He took her elbows and pushed her onto the ground. He had angered her sister. Baela quickened her pace, folded her hand into a fist and connected it with his nose. Aemond did not let it slide, for as he punched the girl back. Baela fell to the ground, whimpers escaping her mouth.

"Come at me again, and I'll feed you to my dragon!" He fumed. Then Jacaerys decided to insert himself, punching Aemond in the chin, and trying to hit him against the chest. But no luck, Aemond lifted his leg and kicked Jace back. Little Lucerys had grown up watching his sister being fearless, as she was now the rider of Vermithor. He felt a need to prove to her that he was as fearless as she was. The little boy ran toward Aemond, but without luck, since Aemond had planted his fist against little Luke's nose. All the children had risen up to take on Aemond. This worked for a while. They kicked him, punched him, thrashed him - all together. But Aemond had proven himself to be stronger. He kicked Jacaerys back once again and threw the Velaryon girls off him. He stood up, locking eyes with a fuming Lucerys who was once again running towards him.

He grabbed the boy by his neck and lifted him off the ground. Lucerys was gasping for air as his brother and cousins could do nothing but watch. Aemond picked up a rock, holding it next to him, ready to hit Luke. "You will die screaming in flames just as your father did!" He snapped.

He ended his sentence with calling the boys bastards, which made Lucerys respond, "my father is still alive." Aemond smirked, looking at Jacaerys. "He doesn't know, does he, lord Strong?" He ended his sentence with a wicked grin on his face. Jace pulled out the dagger that he had stolen from his sister and pointed it at him.