The Octostomp

(Normal POV )

Ben, Anna, & Nadia. Reached the gotten of the boss kettle pipe they went. After Ben let Nadia and Anna go Nadia said.

 "Okay I don't know if you Ben & Anna know this but 2 years back one of the Octo Super weapons." Nadia explained.

"Which one?" Anna asked.

"The Octostomp. Its basically a giant cube. The other only a single tentacle as its weakness." Nadia said.

"Octostomp? I thought Agent 3 destroyed him?" Marie said.

"She did, then DJ Octavia used what electric power we had when the zapfish was being shared on all the military facilities in rebuilding Octostomp. Its why Octalings power reserves ran low." Nadia said.

"In all that time the zapfish power isn't shared? To mainland your own society settlements?"Ben asked.

" DJ Octavia kept having us build up his Octo forces. Claimed it was far more important. We couldn't question him even without the hypno shades. But if the generators Ben provides works their be less incentive to support DJ Octavia stealing the Greatzapfish."Nadia said.

"Well lets get on with this." Ben as he and the girls got on a jumppad and together reached another zapfish. Only for the Zapfish to be taken by Octostomp itself. 

"You were right Nadia

"You were right Nadia. I guess he back for seconds. You got this agents!" Marie cheered them.

"Lets make some pain girls!" Ben said as he, Anna, & Nadia engaged Octostomp.

"I'm ready when you are!" Nadia said in support of Ben.

"Lets waste this stupid block!" Anna exclaimed eagered to destroy Octostomp.

It was not difficult to splatted side of Octo stomp dodge him in time for Nadia & Anna to attack the weak point tentacle. This of course pissed Octo stomp off as then made it sides impossible to splat.

 This of course pissed Octo stomp off as then made it sides impossible to splat