2-Impression

Hello cuties 😮‍💨

How are you all? The update of new chapters will be everyday!
Stay tuned!

Enjoy💫🦋

"How would she be looking?" "She always looks cute how to doubt about today". This was aviral's pov continuously thinking about her while driving his car.he was thinking he should reach the restaurant asap.

Ananya seated in Sakhi's car as always thinking about him.Sakhi knew she was thinking about him so she decided to not interrupt her in her dreams.When they reached she was still in her dreams as being the daughter in law of the Singhania's. Sakhi slapped her head lightly to make sure she comes out of
her imagination.

"Kya hai sakhi,kyu mara?" She said."tu sapno se bahar aake dekh.hum pahoch gye beta." Ananya fixed her dress and came out she saw Aviral coming out of the car at the same time as hers.She was happy to see him but not showing her reaction on her face.

Aviral looked back and saw her in a beautiful suit .She was looking damn pretty.he thought "koi baat nahi aviral pighalna nahi h ,koyi ni" . Everyone was seated there talking, having food but they both had a gaze on each other the whole time.It was time to go home when Aviral bid bye to her specially and everyone,he left.

She was blushing so much redness was seen in her face.They also left for home.
Today,Sakhi slept at her house as she has a good relationship with her parents as well as her whole family.She is her best friend since childhood.

AVIRAL'S POV:

She looks like a doll man,how is that possible.god create dolls or something.i am thinking about her since night. I can't wait to make her the daughter in law. Will she be? I can't accept rejection.STOP THINKING AVIRAL THATS IT.

AUTHOR'S POV:

He headed towards the breakfast where everyone was sitting.Where his mother started a conversation saying" i liked the daughter of the Gill's,mtlb kafi sanskari hai." Aviral was happy inside but not showing his happiness out."me to soch rhi hu inse Aviral ki baat kre" She said.
Aviral did not reply when it was asked to him he said "ha bula lo dekhte h".he said this and headed to his office.

Ananya got up and opened her Instagram she saw Aviral's new post in which he was flexing out his veins."damn hot!". Ananya shouted when Sakhi came to calm her down.

 Ananya shouted when Sakhi came to calm her down

When Sakhi saw them she was stunned to see his hands,biceps,muscles i mean the whole structure of his body

When Sakhi saw them she was stunned to see his hands,biceps,muscles i mean the whole structure of his body."ananyaaaaa!!" sakhi shouted."Kya hai,kyu chilla rhi h" she knew Sakhi was stunned but what to do?

Hello cuties,I know this I sa quite short chapter but the next chapter will be so cute and hot I know you all will like it and take care! Good night 🦋✨