22-I have no one

Hii guys.

Today a very dry talk to y'all because this chapter is not happy not at all happy because all of the content of this chapter is held to Sakhi and Ananya.

The things happened with them in the past is painful. Painful for every girl if it happened with them.

They fought (aviral and ananya, sakhi and rudra ) the reason will be told further in the chapter. It will be a really really emotional chapter so be ready.

Today there will be pov's from all their ends.

As the title y'all know!

Bye <3

Rudra's Pov

I think she loves me back. I am getting that feeling from her but soon I am going to propose her. It's high time.

But first I want to her to tell me that why was that scar made in her body. I am still curious.

I got up in the morning at 9. The sun which reveals on my face at 9 is the thing I love. My room view is good in morning but at night it is devastated to look at.

I got up and brushed my teeth and went in my home office. I took out some files which I needed today and kept it on my table so that I cannot forget them.

I sat on my couch using my move when my maid entered with the tea. I drank it and in 10 minutes I went to take bath.

I came outside after bathing and wore my daily attire. I laid on my couch. We basically meet every single day but there is no sort of affection from her end?

I kept thinking about this till 10 minutes when I realize I was late for my meeting.
I got ready by setting my hair and wearing my boots. I went downstairs and sat on my thar and went for my meeting.

Sakhi's Pov

It was morning but for me still it was night. I woke up at 10 when the sun came on my face from my wide room window.
Last night I remember I went with them outside to a cafe and returned at 12.

It took 10 minutes for me to wake up deadly because my sleep is not controllable. I looked at the sun the view of the outside world. I picked up my phone and switched on my Wi-Fi.

I kept my phone back and went to the washroom to brush my teeth. I just got freshen up and came outside. I went downstairs to greet my family.

"Good morning papa", "good morning mumma!" I greeted them and they replied back to me. I saw my brother laying on the couch and using phone.
"Aur mote bhabhi ji kaisi hai?" And he just kicked me off from the couch because my dad was sitting there listening our talks.

I talked to them for a while and then went up in my room to get ready for the day. I have some work outside today, i have to complete that.

I entered in my room and directly went inside my closet to select my clothes for the day. Uhhh the most difficult thing.
I came out finding a perfect thing to wear. I directly went to my bathroom.

I was bathing when I saw the scars on my whole body. I cried for 20 minutes thinking what will I tell to Rudra about this? What if he asks me again about this? Why this happened to me? Why? These questions were running in my head all through out..

I was sitting on my bathroom floor with my knees covering my chest and I have covered my face. The cold water was poking my body. After crying i got up and had a warm bath with no tension but my heart felt heavy.

I came out after bathing and i dried my hair and styled them. My day and my mood was ruined after crying in the bathroom. I am feeling like giving up on everything. I picked up my bag and and slide my phone inside my pocket and went from my car.