12-I love you

Hello my lovely peoples! Mtlb apko logo ko spoiler hi to dene aati hu koi kaam dhandha to hai nahi mere pass.

Aaj to main bahot khush hu because our little couple,our babies are back together jo ki pichle chapter main hi bach gaye the.

Ye dono itne pyare hai ki mere se nahi raha gaya maine inhe pichle chapter main hi together again kr diya bhai.

Mere se to kidnapping scenes bhi ni likhe jata. "Kya author banegi re tu?". *Me to myself*.

So guys this episode cute, pyaara jo kehna hai keh sakte ho mujhko dikkat nahi h guys aur aviral ab simp boi ban gya hai aur ananya pyaar main pagal.

So let's see their love story ahead!
Bye💕

[Snowman~Sia]

I want you to know,
That I am never leaving
Cause I'm mr snow
Till death will be freezing .
You are my home,
My home for all seasons
So come on
Let's go!
✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆🍄🍓🧸🧺

After waking up in the hospital Ananya was dizzy and her head was aching due to the high dose of anaesthesia. She opened her eyes to look around and she sees.......

Aviral lying near her fainted. She panicked and got up but the nurse stopped her immediately because she was also injured.

"Why is he fainted?, inhe kya hua hai?".
Ananya asked the nurse. "Unke hand main fracture ho gya hai and vo bahot injured hai isliye". The nurse told her politely. "But hua kaise?". She exclaimed.
"Mam vo to aap inse puchiyega".

She layed down and nurse did some test and gave her some medicines and seeing Aviral fainted in this way was emotional for her because she loves him but never said 'i love you' to him. It doesn't mean that she married him for his money but she never got a chance to say.

It was 5 in the morning and little brightness in the sky , a cozy weather and cold air. Aviral got up he head was very much paining. Ananya saw him and got up quickly to see him. Aviral looked at her and smiled because she was almost crying.

"Ye kaise hogya tumko?" She asked him.
"Kuch nahi bas tumhare liye pyaar aur chahat hae Jo kabhi khatam nahi hogi". He was smiling.

"Mujhe bachane ke chakkar khudko itna tadhpa liya?"

"Are ye to kuch bhi nahi hai, abhi thik ho jayega"

"Fracture huya hai kuch choti moti cheez nahi hai".

They talked for a while until the nurse and doctor came to do some tests on them. Aviral had a major problem and he fainted unknowingly.

Doctor was shocked to see him that what happened to him. Ananya cried to see him and was scared. The nurse calmed her down and took her out until doctor did some checkups on him.

She called the family and they reached asap. Doctor came outside and he told them that he had a bad nightmare for that reason he fainted and he will wake up in some time.

Ananya went inside alone and sat beside on the chair. She was crying her eyes and her whole face was read. He woke up and saw her crying.

"Kya hogya tumhe mujhe bataogi ?"

"Tumko kya ho jata hai, itni tabiyat kharab hai tumhari?"

They talked for a while and family met and greeted them both. They brought some food for them and they ate it.

After 2 days they were discharged from the hospital. They were happy to go home but aviral didn't have a severe injury in his muscle and the plaster will be removed in 3 days.

They were in their ananya was taking so much care of him and did not let him go anywhere out. Aviral was so happy to see her this way and wanted to be injured for a whole year man to see this care.

"Maine tumhe bahot yaad kiya tha!" Aviral said to her. "Acha tabhi bachane aa gaye the ek hi din main ,reh hi nahi paa rahe hoge". She teased him and he started laughing.

She used to eat food in the room with him only otherwise they eat with the family and never let him feel alone or something.

Days passed....

Aviral's plaster was removed and Ananya's bandages also were removed
And they were living happily in there LALA land.
Mainly aviral was in LALA land most of the times and i love adoring them.

One day aviral was sleeping in the morning but everyone was waken up and it was strange because he wakes up really early and it is 10 in the morning.
Ananya didn't wake him up thinking he must not be well or tired but he didn't go anywhere he was in the room and in the house? Why is he sleeping till so late?

Ananya tried to wake him up but he didn't wake. Ananya thought he must be in a deep sleep so let's not disturb him.
Now it was 12 at noon and everyone had their breakfast but still he didn't wake up. Now it was quite stressing for her.

He made him wake up nicely,calmly, lovingly, giving kisses but everything failed and she was stressed out.
She called papa to see what has happened to him. He tried and he didn't wake up they tried to splash some water droplets on his face and nothing happened.

Atlast they called a doctor in their after some check ups he came out and told that " mr Singhania is in a critical situation because a side effects has happened due to a medicine and we are trying to do anything as possible,please pray!" The moment doctor said this Ananya busted into tears and doctor also said "Mrs Singhania only you can see him for now".

She rushed inside their room and saw him with a glucose bottle inside his hand was making her feel the pain.

"Aviral, Aviral meri jaan utho please, dekho na main aayi hu Ananya please utho, kya hogya hai tumhe?"

"Aviral, I love you!".

Na Naa iske aage agle chapter main I know guys mujhe maaf kardo lambeeeee break pe chali gayi thi main but now I am back and I love you.

Follow my Instagram

╰┈➤

Please vote<3

Please vote<3