5-Functions

Hii guys I know I am one day late but it takes time to write man .it is not at all easy.All the authors out there shoutout man

Enjoy ❤️

It was there haldi today and they were ready with there fab outfits.they are already in love with each other they sat on there places when her father came to apply haldi on there faces when he dropped a tear from his eyes. Ananya noticed and asked him what happened because his father loved him a lot.

He ignored and continued to apply but his tears increased when ananya saw it she got so emotional to hug him.his father asked "beta reh legi mere bina?"
She left a tear and said "apke Bina kaisi hi reh skti hu papa". When Aviral said "reh legi ,mein khayal rakhunga iska." When her father heard this he was proud because he was feeling lucky to get this kind of son in law

Everyone came to apply it and soon the event got over and they went to bathe because of the colour of the body. Then,soon everyone got ready for the mehendi event where Aviral went for some work and Ananya came down to get mehendi applied.

Ater sometime ananya noticed that she had his initial necklace on her neck and it was not there.She panicked and started searching everywhere she didn't get it. Unfortunately she started crying by going in her room.

Sakhi told Aviral everything on call and she gave him the photo of the same necklace. After sometime Aviral came into her room she was still crying. She wiped her tears seeing him. He asked what happened she didn't say anything. He took out the same necklace she had and she was so happy seeing it.

She asked "how did you get it??" And he said to make her happy "it's Aviral's supremacy sweetheart!".she was so happy no one can describe her happiness at that moment. She hugged him immediately and goosebumps rose in his body. He kissed her and they were so happy together before their marriage.
He helped her removing her mehendi which was dried.

Next day,it was there Sangeet day in which they were so excited and firstly the bridesmaid is more excited as Sakhi she is very excited for the Sangeet.

Gill Residence

Everyone was busy in there arrangements where ananya and Sakhi were practicing the dance for the evening.they were doing a beautiful, funny song.they were practicing till evening when they get ready.

Singhania Residence

They were also busy in there arrangements where Aviral was simply sitting on a place looking at her photos he had. He was staring at it and giggling where Rudra came in and told him that they know where Dhruv is and he sent the security to catch him and bring him to Chandigarh.

Whereas Rudra had a performance with Sakhi in which they have prepared everything. Aviral did not have any performance though his family members had but he is a pretty boring kinda person.

Evening