34- The Miracle

___________________________

Ananya's Pov:

It was morning when I woke up, the sun poking into my eyes when I opened them. The window curtains were open, the sun was shining bright. I turned my face to look around the room which was clean.

The things we did last night were not that good. The room wasn't supposed to be clean. My eyes fell on aviral who was sleeping peacefully having a smile on his face which made me smile.

I kissed his forehead happily and hugged him. He reverted the hug back and I slept more in his arms.

________________

After sleeping in aviral's arms, when I woke up I see myself hugging the pillow and aviral wasn't there. I flinched. "Relax,baby I'm here" I heard aviral's voice which gave peace to me.

"Come here" I muttered and with a smirk he came to me dancing. He hugged me when I was standing on my knees on the bed. "Your legs are paining, aren't they?" He asked breaking the hug. "They are but it's okay". I said. "Lay down" he ordered

"Why?" I asked. He glared at me and It was enough for me to abide by his orders. I quickly lied down without any tantrums. In a short time he started massaging my feet. I knew he was going to do this so I didn't say anything.

"Sakhi ka koi message?" He asked and I remembered that I texted her yesterday and after that I didn't pick up my phone. I picked up my phone which was beside me. I opened her chat...

"Yaar Maan to Gaye hai dono but still it isn't they are asking how does ananya feels to tu Aaj Ghar aa milne inse"

"What happened?" He asked. "Her parents want me to know how I feel about them so I have to go today" I sighed. "I am coming with you" and I nodded.

I got up and went forward to take my clothes from the closet. I decided to wear kurti today, because it looks nice on me. Meanwhile, aviral is wearing a kurta too. A black kurta on a devilish looking man is the hottest thing ever.

I have to distract myself from these thoughts and I went to take a bath. My legs were paining badly so I had a soothing bath which made me feel relaxed. I washed my hair and I took half an hour to bath.

It's cold so im wearing a woolen kurti and maybe aviral has changed his plan and he is wearing a sweater above a shirt.

I dried my hairs and blow dried them. Meanwhile aviral went to have a bath. I got ready and I took out my slippers and aviral was ready, he was drying his hairs.

I sat there on the couch and again the tensed sakhi texted me "aa rahi hai na?" "Ha mata ji aap sabar kariye" . I kept my phone inside my purse. "Sir aapka hogya?" I asked. "Jii madam hogya hai aap chaliye mai aa raha hu" I was blushing on 'madam'

I went downstairs and see disha dancing all around the house with headphones on. I laughed while walking down. "Bas bas bas thak jayegi" I held her from back. "Aree bhabhi itni jaldi kaha, vaise aap kaha ja rahe ho itne Sundar ban ke?" She asked. "Aree sakhi ke ghar usko kuch kaam tha" I told her and she nodded.

Meanwhile aviral reached "chalo chale" he said and I followed him outside. I bid bye to disha. We sat in the car and as aviral opened the door for me.

Sakhi's house was approximately 15 minutes away from here. In between the journey, we see a mandir. "Aviral gaadi roko" I ordered him. "Kyu?" He asked stopping the car. "Mandir chalte hai" I said to him and we both came outside of the car.

I covered my head with the dupatta and aviral covered it with his handkerchief. We both moved forward to seek blessings from the god when pandit ji arrived. "Bacho, tum log ek bahot hi shubh kaam karne Jaa rahe ho jisse ek insaan ki Puri zindagi badal jayegi" he told this to us and we were quiet recovering with what he said.

I moved forward to pandit ji "aapka aashirvaad chahiye pandit ji sab ho jayega" I said this when aviral joined me. "Mera aashirvaad tum logo ke sath sadev rahega" he said with a smile and I reverted the smile back.

We took the parshaad and went towards the car and sat inside it heading towards sakhi's house.

We didn't feel like talking between the way but that doesn't mean we were upset from each other. We were totally fine, infact we held hands all throughout.

We reached her home and the moment I stepped out I saw sakhi running and coming towards me hugging me. "Tu aagyi chal andar chal!" She said. "Aao aviral tum bhi aao" she said I'm excitement. "Haa beta aa raha hu" he smiled.

We three went inside and when I saw aunty and uncle (her parents) I bent down to touch their feet. Aunty gave me her blessings with a smile but uncle said "betiyan pair nahi chhooti humare yaha, aao gale lago" with a smile I hugged him. Aviral also touched their feet and sought blessings from them.

We all sat on the sofa together when a house helper brought juice for us and some snacks. "Aree aunty iski kya zarurat thi" I asked her. "Beta tu to apni hai tere liye sab haazir h" she said with a smile

Aviral and uncle were having a talk, aunty was in the kitchen and me and sakhi were selecting clothes for her wedding. We decided on many dresses, some for me and some for aviral.

Meanwhile aviral got a call from rudra and he went outside. We were all talking to each other when aviral came back.

And suddenly aunty asks us "beta rudra acha ladka hai" with a terror in her voice.............