21-It's only You

Hello guys i have decided that this book will end after new year yeeeee. Khushiyan manao guys. Maje

To soon rudra proposing Sakhi. acha to this chapter will be of sakhi and Rudra only a little part of aviral and ananya coming in this sorry!!

Enjoy the chapter bye bye guys!!

Sakhi's Pov

Its morning 10 and i am still in my drunk condition but better. I am having a back ache in my body which hurts. I tried to get up but my body didn't had that power to hold me up. Then finally after trying so much I got up. The room does not look familiar but I have seen it. Wait am I Kidnapped? But what kind of kidnapper is this who gave me all the facilities.

I was thinking this when Ananya came in and said "madam aap uth gyi?" And I asked her "main yaha kab aayi be?" And she answered "kal tune Josh main pehli baar bahot zyada pi li thi to Rudra ne utha ke tujhe waha se kamre Tak leke aaya phir vo dusre guest room main hai!"
And then Sakhi remembered all the things happened last night.

Then she got up and walked to the washroom and got freshen up. Her clothes are there with ananya always. She handed her a oversized tshirt and shorts to wear till.

Sakhi went inside the bathroom and had a nice warm bath. The thoughts of Rudra were roaming in her mind like a fool. She was in love with him more than he is with her. These secrets will be secrets not for long.

he came out wearing a white oversized tshirt for now at her house

he came out wearing a white oversized tshirt for now at her house. There are only her friends so no tension for her of hesitating with them.

She came out and saw Aviral and Rudra already sitting on the dining table for breakfast. They were talking about something but when they saw me they both stopped. "Kya baat kar rahe the dono?" asked them but no one replied and we all emerged in our foods.

Rudra's Pov

It was morning but in my dreams she was there. I was missing her but I was sleeping the next door. She is the person I wished for my whole life. She is the one for me. I will make her mine.

I got up and get ready for breakfast and i had some work so I had to leave with Aviral today.