10-Long Drive

I know guyss main bahot late hu par vote tum karte nahi CHAPTER TUM LOG PADHTE NAHI BHENCH***.

CONTROL ! CONTROL AUTHOR CONTROL!

haa so I was saying Bhai log padh liya kro kb tk mujhko pareshan kroge guys. Plej request hai and in this chapter Aviral ke sentiments dikhaye jayige ki how much emotional he is inside his heart.

No one knows his soft side yet and Ananya! ananya ke baare me to kya hi bolu yaar. She is my jaaneman. Bff she relates to me so much omg. I cannot describe. She is so me.

Chalo chalo ab chapter padho aur jisne bhi nahi padha sabke Ghar aake pitungi .
I don't care who are you then. Aur jo bhi padhte hai i love you sipaahiyon

( btw I stole *sipaahiyon* from my author bsf xeronsane. Thank you baby gurll)

Enjoyy

A day in there lives, they woke up in a romantic manner like always and they woke up late as they were tired from yesterday. Ananya bathed and got ready in a pretty white dress in which she was looking so cute. She always looks cute in every fucking dress.

Aviral got up from bed while she was in the bathroom he was on his phone doing some work

Aviral got up from bed while she was in the bathroom he was on his phone doing some work. He got up and his gaze went from phone to her when she got out.
"Oh my fucking god!! Bhai sans ni aa rhi*
He exclaimed doing overacting."aree kya pagal ho kya?, dimaag kharab h apka".
"Aree bhagwan dekh lunga to yahi hoga".
Their cute nok jhok continued for a while.

Then Aviral went to bathe and Ananya emerged in her phone clicking some pictures and sending them to Sakhi.
When he got out as always he was looking hot folding his sleeves revealing his veiny arms in his shirt.

Omg her jaw dropped! She was so speechless not able to speak. She didn't show anything but deep inside she was dying. Ananya texted Sakhi.

Ananya: Sakhi bro.

Sakhi: Haa bro bolo.

Ananya: Aviral mujhko mar dalega

Sakhi: kyu kya ho gya ?

Ananya: itna hot kon lagta hai batao Zara?

Sakhi: Control your emotions aur chup chap baithi raho, pati itna handsome mila hai tumko. Bye ab zyada nautanki mat karo.

"Chale?" Aviral asked her. "Ha ha chalo".
They both went downstairs and they were sitting and talking together when ananya got up Disha noticed a stain on Ananya's dress,it was a red stain.

She called her quietly and made her sit with her and when she told Ananya she was so angry. She had forgotten her date.
She has gotten her periods.

She went upstairs changed and everything and got out in pyajamas and Tshirt. Where as Aviral was already in the room doing something on his mobile.
She didn't talk to him and lay down on bed.

Aviral saw her behaviour and sat on the bed next to her. He tried to talk but she wasn't in a mood to talk with anyone.
She ignored him. "Ananya tum mujhe ignore kyu kar Rahi ho?". "Jao yaha se mujhko tumse baat nahi krni abhi." This argument continued for a long time.

At last Aviral went out smashing the door actually he didn't knew she is dealing with periods and he was dissapointed with her. He was going down when disha said "bhaiya bhabhi kl periods hai to unka dhyan rakhna". She told him quietly. "Usko periods hai yaar abhi ladh ke aa gya usse!"."Pehle batana tha na!".
He said in regret. She shrugged her shoulders and moved from there.

After sometime while she was crying because of the argument and pain he came in with a lot of chocolates and flowers and food she likes to eat. She saw it and she wanted to eat but her ego came first.

"Anu." He called her softly. She ignored. "Anu dekho main chocolates aur flowers laya hu." She still ignored but she wanted to eat."mere ko nahi khana,le jao sab yahan se,mujhse baat bhi mat kro".
He made her understand but she continued to cry after 15 minutes she stopped crying and ate the food happily.

He watched her the whole time she was eating and adoring her that why is she so cute? She only knows it. She ate and now was happy with him.

"Mujhe data kyu tha?" She said. "Aree yaar mujhko kya pata tha tumhe mood swings ho rhe h, tum mujhe ignore kr rhi thi to gussa aa gya." He said being sad.

They did all their tantrum and talking and all while he was listening to her quietly not even saying a word and adoring her. He told to come with him.
She asked why but he didn't reply of it.

He took out his thar and made her sit inside. "Kaha chal rahe ho?" She asked confusingly. "Ghoomne tumhara mood thik ho jayega". She nodded when he said this and held his hand but she was feeling shy even though he is her husband.

Sometimes she feels she wants to say 'i love you' but she stops. Idk why I think she hesitates saying it. They ate ice cream and food talked the whole time laughing and blabbering when it was 1'o clock at night and Ananya feels sleepy.

He took a u-turn and moved towards his house and until they reached she already slept. He parked the car and picking her up carefully from the next door. He went to his room picking her and then carefully laid her on the bed.

While he was changing his clothes and doing his night routine she woke up because she got a bad dream. He came out of the bathroom and asked her that she woke up and then he made her sleep again after 15-20 minutes.

He went inside the balcony looking at the sky thinking why don't he confess his feelings to her. she loves him equally so does he so why not but he is shy so let it be. They will do one day. Wait for the suspense.

Hello guys I am damn late but jab tum log padhte hi nahi ho to likhne ka kya fayda anyways this chapter may be cute for me because I am obbsesed with them so much no one can describe how much I am.

Byee enjoy ✨💋