31- "mae thappad maar deti hu"

Author's pov :

It was an emotional moment for us. I video called my parents to show them that I'm engaged and when my mother picked up the phone she was already excited and my father too. They all had charms on their faces.

"I already asked your parents about this" Rudra said. "When, are you serious?" She asked. "Bas puch liya aur unko pehle se pata tha" he said. She was in sudden shock and disbelief. His hand was on her shoulder when she shifted it to her waist. Rudra looked at her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Aviral and Ananya were having their own thing in which they were continuously kissing each other. They both looked at them with adorable eyes. They all felt like showstoppers for the new year. Finally some people congratulated them and they all headed to their hotel.

It is their last day today in London on 1st January and they have to return back on 2nd January.

Ananya and Aviral entered the room at last when sakhi and rudra had went inside thier rooms. They approached the room while kissing effortlessly and entering inside.

They locked the room.

They are too desperate for IT these days.

Aviral's Pov:

We were kissing and I pushed her onto the bed. "Please give me, I'm so needy" she begged to me and I had to give her something she cannot even imagine. "Alright jaaneman, I am gonna be rough with you tonight!" I said.

I started removing her clothes except her
Under garments. She was looking so hot in that brassiere.

(I will not write excessive smut in my book)

That's when I thrusted into her and she screamed my name endlessly. "Jaaneman
I told you I'm gonna be rough" I said smirking. "Shut the fuck up and fuck me harder!" She said.

I saw this side of her's for the first time and this is hot.

It was when I fucked her so hard that she fainted under me. I laid down beside her and she was unconscious. I kissed her and she reverted back and went to sleep with no clothes.

I took out a shirt from my bag and made her wear it. I was thinking that I didn't use any condoms till now and she isn't pregnant.

I went to have a bath and 4 in the morning and slept beside her after giving a kiss to her.

I woke up when I see ananya sitting on the bed. "Kya hua jaaneman?" I asked and sat on the bed beside her. "Come here, give me a kiss" I said and we both forwarded for a kiss.

She kept her head on my shoulder while I covered my arms around her. "Kya hogya bacha?" I asked. "Tumhare Bina main kuch nahi hu, tum to mera ghar ho aur agar Mera Ghar mere sath nahi hai to ye Ghar nahi ye shamshaan ghat hai, kyuki jaise moti me chamak na ho to vo patthar  hai vaise hi agar ananya ke sath aviral nahi hai to ananya bhi kuch nahi hai" she sobbed and said.

"Ananya tum to meri jind jaan ho, tumhare alawa main kuch imagine bhi nai kar sakta, tum mere liye sab kuch ho"
I said and we both sat like this for a while in peace hugging each other. We she got a call from sakhi and she asked if we go to party in evening and do all the packing left just now so we agreed.

When ananya tried to step on the floor she got an instant pain in her body and I approached to pick her up. I shifted her to the bath tub and she bathed with warm water. I also had a bath till then.

We all had the packing done so ananya slept again. I looked at her while sleeping.

My janeman is looking like my baby . She's so cute while sleeping ki dil aa jata hai us par. She is the most beautiful thing for me while she's asleep. It feels that moon is the part of her beauty and I just love her with every part of my body.
Not only her body,her soul.

I laid beside her embracing my arms to cover her. This felt like home. Her head was on my bicep and her breath was fanned on my bicep. I didn't realise when I fell asleep.

I woke up and she was still asleep and it was going to be evening. I tried to wake her up and she woke in the first time. I kissed her lip and she opened her eyes. "Tum to apna ras pila dete ho jisse aur neend aaye mujhe" she said in her sleepy voice and I chuckled.

"Utho cupcake!" I said and she got up. She directly went to get ready.  I was indulged in using phone when I saw her coming outside the washroom slowly as her feet were aching.

The dress adorned her from all sides. It fitted her perfectly, the curves of her body,damn. The leather black skirt was so beautiful at her. She looked fuckable and that time but I gulped to control myself.

"Sundar lag Rahi ho,jaaneman" I commented and she came after fixing a butterfly clip on her hair. I was sitting on the bed with my legs on the floor so she came and pecked me, sat on me and continued to kiss me.

She is becoming so bold now as if she is a tigress. My tigress.

She moved aside and went to get ready. "Dekho jaaneman waha na mae tumhe dekh dekh ke delulu me honga to mujhe thappad mar ke baahar le aana, zyada tez na marna" I  commented and both of them chuckled.

They heard a knock and it was sakhi. She directly went to aviral "aviral mae thappad maar deti hu na" as she said . Me and ananya looked at each other. "Don't worry I heard only this because I came just now" I sighed.

"Aao Maru" sakhi said to me forwarding her hand to my face. I chuckled and said"mar lo par dheere". She hit my face lightly and laughed. "Par ananya ka thappad ki alag feel hai" I said and sakhi dramatically kept her hand on her heart and said "hayee ashiqui".

"Acha chalo let's go late ho jayega" sakhi whined. "Rudra se mili tu?" I asked her. "Nahi tabhi to keh rahi hu jaldi chalo" she pouted and we all laughed. When we went outside the room, we saw Rudra locking the door of his room.

Sakhi looked at him and spreaded her arms for a hug and rudra immediately reverted back. "I missed you so much" sakhi said pecking his cheeks and rudra was blushing looking at me. "I missed you too" he said. Sakhi is not half of rudra and she gets covered in him so easily specially in those winter clothes.

He is 6'2 and sakhi is 5'5. The same is with me and ananya. We moved ahead giving them personal space. "Yaar they look so cute bhai" ananya whispered. "Haa" and we both smiled.

We waited for their reunion to get over and come with us.

Sakhi came and automatically a crimson hue covered her cheeks.

"I didn't expect that thing" ananya said when we were talking about something. "Then what did you expect from me? To pin you against the wall,hmm?" I said and her cheeks turned red. "Stop it avi" she said and went ahead.

We headed to a fair which was being held nearby the famous streets of London. Sakhi and ananya held each others hands and ran towards the fair. Hence me and rudra did not had any option but to follow them.

Their we saw many stalls and swings which was sakhi is scared so we'll not do it. Their was a florist shop. Sakhi and ananya looked at each other seeing those beautiful flowers and they moved ahead.

We both thought they will buy but they didn't. they moved ahead and me and rudra bought bouquets for them.

I bought a white colour flower bouquet and he bought a white and purple mix bouquet. They were looking at some other shops when we tapped on their shoulders. When they turned around, we sat on our knees and gave them the flowers. They looked at us with awe.

They took the bouquets and let us stand and hugged her both. The way I feel hugging her waist when she hugs me covering her arms around my shoulders. It's surreal.

We all moved ahead looking at some food stalls. We see a balloon store in which there were lights inside the balloon. We thought of buying it for them.

When we gave it to them, they became so happy and we adorned their smiles all throughout. Now it was 7 pm and we all were hungry and rudra already made reservations for a restaurant.

_________________________

Next chapter kuch dino mae....

Aur han Destined For Him ka first chapter is posting tonight aur tomorrow for sure🙂🤍