23-Scars

Hii guys. No spoiler for this chapter till now. read and give me your views towards it. I am talking very less bolke tum logo se bahot baate krni hai. Usse pehle do vote for the chapter and tell your reviews according to it.

Bye enjoy <3

When sakhi reached his house. She parked her car and pressed the door bell and Rudra invited her inside. He offered her to sit.

There was an awkward silence in the hall. Finally sakhi tried to break the silence and said "koi reason mujhe bulane ka?". And Rudra replies "ha I wanted to talk about some personal matters. Sakhi's breath Stopped for a moment and sighed a deep breath.

She was going to speak when her phone rang and it was her mother. She is punjabi and her Punjabi accent is very cool. "Haa mumma bolo, main hune kisi kaam to bahar aayi sigi, main tuayun thodi der ch call krdi ha" and she cut the call.

Rudra was so mesmerized by her language and when she cut the call he started talking. "Tumhari punjabi kitni badhiya h yaar" and sakhi laughed. "Haa bachpan se sikhayi Hui h mujhe".

"Acha I was saying ki maine kuch din pehle tumse car me pucha tha about your scar, where did you get that from?". Sakhi forgot where was she sitting when this question came to her. She was staring into his soul in confusion.
"Umm idk". She tried to hide but she could not.

"Don't try to hide things from me sakhi, I know everything, some boys teased you and threw acid on you right?" When she heard this she felt like the floor just flew away from her feet. "Kisne bataya tumhe?" She knew that Either it will be aviral or ananya.

"It doesn't matter tum mujhe to batao!"
He said.

Now sakhi didn't care and she was almost crying but controlled it. Now she wanted to speak her lungs out and she did that.

"You know what? Yes it did happened. Hua tha ye mere saath but main kya karu meri kya glti thi? If I did not like that boy so what can I do? I have my own choice. But that fucker threw acid on me phir jab main apne aap ko bachane lagi it came on my body. It was midnight. Outside a club. Nausea hit kr rha tha mujhe. You know what mene kabhi apne parents ko ye sab nahi bataya kyu kyuki i didn't wanted them to have tension. That day I was on the hospital bed and I told Ananya ki wo mere parents ko bole ki I'm at her house but I was not. Aviral ne bahot support Kiya mujhe but I was alone inside".

She was now okay after sharing this. She took a deep sigh and fell on the couch crying. Even rudra was in a position to cry. His eyes were watery but he didn't showed his emotions.

"Okay so tumne ke-kese jhela y-ye sab?" Rudra asked her. "Jhel liya I did not have any option. I was left with nothing but these two lifelines of mine. Aviral and Ananya. I had money, I had sufficient money par koi life supporter nahi tha family ka." Rudra was shedding tears.
Listening the pain.

She showed her visible scars to him and it was painful. It seemed painful. She suffered it. She asked for the washroom and he told the way to it.

When she went inside and looked herself in the mirror. That face of terror, redness, the pain and everything was not bearable to her. She was very sad seeing her swollen face she was shaking with fear.

That flashbacks roaming through her head was the thing she was scared of, which is the honesty of her life. Finally after looking deep in her eyes infront of the mirror, she washed her face and dried it. Tying her hair into a loose low bun taking out two flix from each side she went outside.

She remembered she put her phone on silent. He was waiting for her outside sitting right infront on the couch. She sat on the couch as well in front of him and checked her phone if anyone had called her.

No one did.

She sat there and the hall had an awkward silence. It was pretty weird.
They both were forming words to speak to each other. Finally Rudra spoke.

"Um i just wanted to say ki bhul jao Aaj Jo bhi hua and I just want you to forget the incident happened with you".

She passed a painful smirk and said "forget? No way, these scars are the proof to my past and I will never forget them maybe".

He nodded.

Rudra got up and went next to her and sat down. Her tears were flowing as a river but her face expression was not changing. She was cleaning the tears again they were forming.

Rudra could not see her pain and hugged her. For the first time she could feel solace in his arms. That hug stayed a long while. Finally they broke the hug and smiled at each other. Sakhi stopped crying now.

Sakhi picked up the phone and checked the time. It was 6:45 and she decided to go back home because her mother had some work. She sat in her car and they both bid bye to each other.

Ananya's pov

It's been hours since he hasn't returned. It's almost night and sun is about to go. I tried to call him but he didn't receive any of them. Maybe he is busy. I don't know.

I went to my closet to take my night suit. I took them and went to my bathroom. I still can't get over my past and the fight we've had. I don't tend to fight with him but it happens if I am too angry.

But he did not try to contact me since then. I don't know what's wrong with him. I hung my clothes and turned on the shower for hot water.

I just want a hot relaxing bathe right now. Thinking of him, I love to adore him. His eyes. Yaa his eyes. His brown eyes are to almost hypnotize me whenever I look into his eyes.
Those pretty hair,so adorable. Those lashes. I have my heart in his features. I admire his even little tiny things.

But I want him to know that if I fight with him that doesn't mean I don't love him. I love him more than myself. But he does not believe it.

Anyways I have to get a relaxing bathe. I was in the bathroom for like half an hour and came out drying my hair and doing my skincare asap. I was wearing a thin hoodie because it was getting colder day by day. It's already December.

When I was going to lay down on the bed I heard the door opening and i as always expected aviral to be there and it was him. He entered and looking at his condition I was shocked. His half time was open, his shirt was tucked out, hair all messed up and sleeves folded. Wtf did just happen to him?

"Avi kya hua?" I asked.

Hiii guysss I'm so so sorry for late but idea ni aate and I'll continue this chapter in the next part that will be after new year or maybe on new year.

And also my new book's chapter 1 will be up on New year's Eve so stay tuned ❤️