18-Rudra's Birthday

Hiii guysss thank you for 10k reads on HERS TO ADORE. You all supported me all throughout my journey from 0 to 10k. Thankyou 💗

Also today is our lover boy Rudra's birthday. Wish him a happy birthday in comments.

We have character accounts for aviral and ananya. If anyone is interested to make of Sakhi and Rudra please DM me.

Instagram:@chaostudxe._

Enjoy the chapter love you all.!!

It was morning when ananya woke up late and aviral was ready in his casual clothes. She got up asked "kaha ja rahe ho?" And he replied with "ja kahi ni raha bas ready hua hu abhi rudra se milne jana hai uska birthday hai na!". He told and her and she said "acha ha ha Aaj uska birthday hai club main party rakhi hai usne, kal bataya to tha" he nodded.

Ananya got up and she got ready in her casual attire. She went downstairs with him and had breakfast with the siblings and aviral. Aviral as usual squeezed her thigh a bit to make her choke on water.

They both left to meet him and when Ananya picked up her phone to use Instagram. She sees Sakhi's story who wished Rudra a happy birthday

She added the photo which aviral clicked when they were talking

She added the photo which aviral clicked when they were talking. This was too cute. Ananya showed aviral and said "lagta hai ise bhi pyaar ho Gaya hai!"
And aviral said "lagta to mujhe bhi hai abhi dekhte hai rudra ka reaction to this story." The moment aviral said this Ananya said "ye dekho reaction to pehle hi mil gaya!".

" The moment aviral said this Ananya said "ye dekho reaction to pehle hi mil gaya!"

They reached his penthouse. The place he stays most of the time. When ananya entered rudra was sitting on his couch smiling and using his phone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUDRA!" they both shouted making him flinch and making aware that they are here. "Thank you guys ,Sakhi ni aayi?" He said and Ananya laughed and said "mere pyare Bhai, shaam ko party me milegi tabh use jee bhar ke dekh lena" they both were laughing and Rudra was a quite awkward.

They sat there and talked to him a bit and they were about to go when Rudra said to Ananya "please use manalena!" And Ananya nodded with a smile.

They both left and aviral decided to buy gifts for him. They went to a mall and bought a diamond pendant,Rolex watch and Gucci shoes.