28- London Ways

Author's pov:

When sakhi woke up she didn't see ananya beside so she called her and asked. "Hello" sakhi said in sleepy voice.
"Hiii!" Ananya said. "Tu kaha hai?" She asked. "Vo tu so rhi thi to main apne room me aagyi thi wapas, tu ready hoja kyuki Hume 1 ghante me jana hai" she told everything and informed, sakhi agreed.

Sakhi got up and went directly to the washroom. That sleep was needed. She washed her face and went outside the washroom. She started doing her minimal makeup.

She first did her skincare then her makeup because it needs to be settled till late night. She is so much excited to travel London with his best friends and to be boyfriend. *wink*

She changed her clothes and she left the coat right now. She will be wearing it when they are going not now. She had to do her hairs. She loves doing curls because that is her go to style.

She took out her curl straightener and she started making them while listening to talwiinder. Omg her favourite singers of times but she sees a song. Tere Bina by shreyabaebe.

She clicks on it and boom the song was so fire. The lyrics goes like-

Taras- tarasti hu savariya

Tere Bina man lage suna

Khamakha ab satate hai kyu

Becheniyaaan

~

The song ended. It was a cute and lovely song. It had melodies and the lyrics of a great lyricist. She didn't regret listening this infact that song is added to her playlist for life.

Ananya's pov

I got ready and aviral was getting ready.
Me and sakhi had decided her clothes back in Chandigarh and we decided to keep it kind of same for today and we are wearing long coats and a dress underneath.

Meanwhile aviral was getting ready and the amount of handsome this man is I cannot even describe. He is a Greek God if I say. He is the man every girl wants in his life but what to say umm I am that lucky girl.

I remember back in childhood aviral was still Sakhi's brother. One day me and sakhi were laughing standing out of the coaching and sakhi said "sun ye pen rakh le" and I said "haa thik h bhen jo Tera vo mera, jo Mera vo tera" and Sakhi said "laa apna Banda de mujhe". We both laughed for minutes.

We were so happy that days and we still are. The teachers of our coaching never liked our friendship with aviral. She did not even let us talk to him. we used to make eye contacts if no one was there.

A co teacher of that coaching knew this but never told the head because she knows how the head is.

But if I say making eye contacts was a different type of fun. Like sakhi and I to make eye contacts perfectly because they let us talk from far away. But with aviral. Whenever he used to be angry we could see it on his face and whenever he used to laugh he was happy.

Anyways let's come back to the present.

I see aviral setting his cute and lovely hairs and I so melt looking at him.

When people say men fall in love harder, women fall in love the hardest, I feel.

He got ready and started wearing his shoes meanwhile I called rudra to ask if he was ready and he said he is so we waited for sakhi meanwhile.