16-Diwali

Hello love doveys! Happy Diwali y'all advance hai ki belated idk but wish you a very happy Diwali.

May the divine blessings of Diwali bring happiness, peace, and prosperity to our extended family. 🪔

This chapter is cute , every chapter is cute but this is their first Diwali together so yeah.

Enjoy!!

It was morning and the electrician had put the lights at the terrace and all the preparations were going on. The house helpers were decorating the house while Ananya was decorating her balcony.

While she was decorating she felt a hug from behind. She knew it is Aviral but she let him hug her. He stayed there for a long while in peace and then left her.

"I still regret shouting at you that day,I'm sorry" aviral said putting his face down.
"Ohh bacha koi baat nahi, main tumhe kuch kaha,no na to phir now let's enjoy our day without thinking of this? Right?"
Ananya said to him and he replied with a nod and smiling.

Then Ananya and Aviral got ready for the morning Puja. Infact, the siblings and Sakhi and Rudra came to their house for morning Puja.

Their looks

A cutie couple and the house helps had done all the preparations in the mandir in their house

A cutie couple and the house helps had done all the preparations in the mandir in their house. Finally Rudra and Sakhi reached there.

They met each other and approached to the mandir. Ananya and Sakhi did all the things. although Sakhi is a punjabi girl but she loves this tradition and it's rituals. Sakhi and Ananya did the path and Puja and Aviral ,Rudra were sitting there quietly listening everything.

After when the Puja was done. Sakhi got up to give the prashad to them,the siblings and the workers in their house.
Ananya and Sakhi were doing some preparations in the mandir when Rudra whispered in Aviral's ears.

"Don't you think they both are way too beautiful?" He whispered this and Aviral was in utter shock because except him and Ananya,he is talking about Sakhi.
"Bro wait,what did you say?,you are talking about Sakhi right?" Aviral said this in excitement.