15-I am sorry

Hello guys I missed you all and writing the chapter. Mujhe pata hai ki last chapter padh ke Rona aaya koi ni Uday koi ni hota hai hota hai.

Is chapter ka spoiler abhi nahi dungi,man nahi hai ab seedha chapter padho aur vote nahi karte tum log, aaisa kyu?

Chalo chalo jaldi se vo star wala button dabao jaldi jaldi!!!

Enjoy!

She thought he will come in the morning but when she woke up she didn't see him and was sad and dissapointed. She was maybe angry on him but she understands his condition but shouting at her three times a day was not acceptable for her.

Meanwhile aviral's condition was no better. He was regretting shouting at her but it was too late. He was out of his work mode for sometime due to the things happened last night.

Ananya got up to get ready and start her day off. While taking a shower again his bitter words were roaming in her mind and she was crying. After 20 mins she came out.

She decided to wear a suit today

She decided to wear a suit today. No idea what was going through her mind. At last what ever happened yesterday she started her day with worshipping the god and apologising if she has done any mistake.

Meanwhile same to aviral, he got up and putting his hand on other side of the bed thinking there will be ananya but he forgot that he is in his penthouse and he shouted at her.

He went to have a shower and same things happened which happened with Ananya. All his words were roaming through his head and her cute and sad crying face in his mind. Tears were rolling down his cheeks for a long while.

At last he came out of his bathroom wearing a blue tshirt with light blue jeans and a pendant on his neck.

A cutie ofcourse. Suddenly he got a text from Sakhi....

Meet me in 10 minutes at Hope Cafe asap
And don't bring Ananya along.

He responded okay to that message and left for the cafe. He already saw Sakhi sitting there with a dissapointed face.
He was in the thoughts that who hurt my little sister.