3-Marriage Conversation

Hello cuties, this chapter is going to be pretty lengthy as I have written the two chapters really short so yeah!

Enjoy✨

So today was the day when the Singhania's will meet Gill's to marry their son to their daughter.They have already told the Gill's that they will be coming today.

AT GILL RESIDENCE

"Mumma konsi saree pehnu?,ye black wali ki purple wali". Ananya said confusingly."beta tu kuch bhi prhn Sundar lagegi,pr tu purple try kr." Her mother said.Sakhi came with the intention to tease her again."aur apne Saiyan ke liye tyaar ho rhi ho"?"chup kro Sakhi batameezi mt kro." She said annoyingly.
"Acha thik hai,pr kb aayenge?"Sakhi asked.

Shivani came in,(the mother of Ananya)
"Aa gye vo log,anu jldi tyaar ho beta". She said and rushed out.She got ready and she was wearing a beautiful purple saree with butterfly clip on her hairs.A goddess personality.

A goddess personality

Singhania Residence

Everyone was ready,they were going outside and they see Aviral looking damn cute and handsome.he has always been a serious man wearing his office attire but today looking like a lover boy in that Kurta!! Yeah kurta.

he has always been a serious man wearing his office attire but today looking like a lover boy in that Kurta!! Yeah kurta

Damn hot right? they all headed to Gill's.
Everyone welcomed them as they reached there. Aviral was as usual finding her but she was nowhere to be seen.when they were seated in the drawing room.Ananya came from the kitchen in a saree and a messy bun.she opened her by removing her clip.While she was doing this Aviral was continuously looking at her beauty.As she turned her gaze went on Aviral.

She was going to fall down but Sakhi came to save her and he got so worried about her.While everyone was sitting Kuldeep (the father of Aviral) came on the point and said "Sanjeev,hume tumhari beti pasand aayi hai humare Aviral ke liye".As he said this Ananya was looking at him with a stare and Aviral was as usually blushing. Sanjeev said"bache agar haa kehte h to hume konsi dikkat hai." Aditya (brother of ananya) was listening all this annoyingly as he hated Aviral but he didn't care.

Aviral said "main akele me isse baat kr skta hu?" "Haa haa beta krlo,anu beta chli jao".her father said."ji papa ja rhi". Aviral's happiness was out of the limit and ananya's too.