19-The past fun

Hello guys I know I am not active from last days but I am working on my second book which is coming soon after this book is completed 🥺. This book will end maybe in a month or something. I am not sure as of now.

It's sad and difficult to end this book. As it is my first book and I have a lot of affection for this book but it's okay.

The second book is also very cute. I am sure you guys will definitely love it.
The dedication and character Aesthetics are there. You may see it.

This chapter is based on the past fun they three did. I mean Sakhi, Ananya and Aviral did and this chapter will contain the half of the past and half of the present.

Till then enjoy this bye<3

Ananya and Aviral at the age of 12 years:

At that time they were in class 7th. Aviral was an average student and ananya was a topper. They never used to talk in 7th class nor their teacher let them do.

Their teacher was of a past century and they feel that it's still a crime to talk to a boy but it is not a crime. Everyone is our friend.

Aviral thought ananya to be a very arrogant person who is very rude and thinks she is a queen and ananya thought the same for him in class 7 because ananya was the teacher's favourite one and Aviral was a type of average one and he used to study there with his friend.

Meanwhile Sakhi and ananya started talking in coaching but somehow ananya left the coaching with her friend who used to study there. That time Sakhi didn't care about ananya that much because she did not knew her at a level.

Ananya came back to that coaching after 2 months and she was like very extrovert. When I entered the coaching I was shocked to see her there. That time ananya used to have long hairs. When I entered and sat on my seat just behind hers. She said "aur Sakhi bhai kya hal chal? Aur too a very Frank tone.

"Didi sab badhiya aap batao aap kaise aa gye?" I asked her and everyone was laughing looking at sir and sir was too.
I didn't knew anything so why would I sit and laugh there? Huh and I started doing my studies.

Then one fine day ananya shared her story to Sakhi and they both became best friends.Sakhi was in class 6th
She supported ananya in every thing she does. They were living a normal happy best friends life when due to some people they both had a fight and stopped talking to each other.

There path ways were different and geniunely they both had a nice bond together but circumstances were like that then.

Then next year when Sakhi was going in 7th and ananya in 8th they became friends together due to their same dance class.

Now:

Ananya was getting ready and Aviral too because they had to go to the mall with Sakhi and Rudra. Sakhi and Ananya needed clothes for Gurupurab. The birthday of Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Sakhi and Ananya both needed a cord set for them. Sakhi has made Ananya's clothing sense better in last years.

Aviral and Ananya picked her up but Rudra already came to her house behind Aviral's car. So Aviral decided to say "Sakhi ek kaam Karo tum Rudra ke sath baith jao!" And Sakhi nodded immediately and as Rudra was there beside his car. Rudra smirked from that side and Rudra made a thumbs up.

During the car ride, Sakhi was looking very confused looking outside and playing with her fingers. Rudra decided to break the silence"Sakhi,kya hua?" He said in a very soft tone. "Kuch ni mujhe kya hoga" She said looking down and Rudra accidentally saw the scar on her leg.

"What's this?" Rudra asked in concern. Sakhi immediately looked down and hide the scar. "Um um nothing nothing!" She said while hesitating". Rudra decided to nod in this because he thought that if she is not coming telling so why would he ask her?

Anyways the car ride was over and they got down from their cars and going inside the mall. Sakhi went forward to Ananya when Aviral and Rudra were behind talking.

Rudra asked him "yaar tujhe pata hai ki Sakhi ke pair pe kya laga hai kyuki mujhe to usne bataya nahi" Rudra said.
"Haa mujhe pata hai". "To bataega ya main Teri aarti utaru?". Aviral smirked and said "jab Sakhi 18 saal ki thi tab usko kisi ladke ne pareshan Kiya tha even though Sakhi can protect herself and she did. Sakhi ne us din short dress pehen rakhi thi to kisine aake uspe acid phek diya aur jab sakhi apne aap ko protect kar Rahi thi to halka sa uske pair par gir Gaya and she ran from there in pain aur phir police ne un ladko ko arrest kr liya tha!".

Aviral said and looked at Rudra who's jaw clenched listening at these things.
Aviral made him calm down and told him to move forward with the two ladies shopping.

Meanwhile Sakhi was telling ananya how she started catching feelings for Rudra as he is so cute and concerned man for her.
Ananya was very happy that she finally likes him but not saying until she properly tells her.

They were trying there clothes on and changing again and again when the whipped boys were adoring them.
They are so cute. Sakhi asked Rudra "sahi lag rha hai ?" And he nodded in a very exciting action.

They all bought the clothes and all and went to a restaurant where Rudra had made the reservation. As always Sakhi sat in Rudra's car and Ananya sat in Aviral's car.

It was an awkward silence in Rudra's car when Sakhi tried to break the silence. Rudra decided to not to talk to her because of the scar until she tells him on her own.

"Sky is pretty today right?" She said and Rudra kept looking at her and said "yes it is!" And Sakhi said "aree vo chand dekho!'and rudra replied with "dekh to raha hu!"

Hii guys finally I'm ready to post a chapter I am not willing to post somehow idk why but yeah. I have written half of this chapter earlier but not wanting to post so yeah. It is what it is.

Byee <3