17-Jhumka

Hello cuties mujhe laga tum log irritate hogye honge Roz roz padh ke so I decided to take a day off from writing.

I don't get ideas Mera dimag chalna band ho jata hai whenever I imagine something about the chapter.

Chalo jokes apart chapter padh ke khush ho jao I don't know when I am updating it today or tomorrow.

But dekhte hai, enjoyy!!

It was morning when ananya had a back pain when she woke up. She got up with a sigh and action of pain and sat on the backrest of her bed. Aviral was using phone on the couch when he saw her.

"Kya hua bache,koi problem?" Aviral asked being tensed."nahi bs back pain ho raha hai!" She said with a low voice.
"To main massage kr du?". She glared a shot on him when he uttered those words. He smirked at her.

"Paglo wali baate kyu krte ho tum?" She said at him glaring."aree ab apni biwi ko massage krna Buri baat hai to then I'm bad!". He said in annoyance. "Acha aao gussa Mt ho!". He came to her excited like a little 2 year old kid getting his favourite chocolate.

He massaged her back for 20 minutes.
"Tum kya soch rhi ho?" He asked her because she was thinking something.
"Hmm?.. yahi soch Rahi thi ki kitne ache karm kiye the Jo tum mil gye!" She said it making him blush and he was already naked on the upper half of his body and blushing is his favourite thing.

They both got up to start their day. Ananya had to go in a festive market with Sakhi so she wore a traditional dress not basically a traditional but a half sleeve kurti below it an over sized jean.

 Ananya had to go in a festive market with Sakhi so she wore a traditional dress not basically a traditional but a half sleeve kurti below it an over sized jean

She got ready and came out. Aviral was stunned to see how beautiful and adorable she was looking. "Baby,kaha ja rhi ho?" He asked her. "Jahanum main, chaloge?. She said teasing him. "Acha 15 min ruko ready hoke aaya!" He said her and she was glaring at him. He got up and ran to get ready.

He came out wearing a cute tshirt and light blue jean. The fact that he never wore these kind of sunshine boy clothes but for her he will burn the world too.

 The fact that he never wore these kind of sunshine boy clothes but for her he will burn the world too

When she told him that Sakhi is also going with her. He went to his balcony and silently called Rudra and asked him to come there directly.

They went to Sakhi's house to pick her up and she was also wearing a pretty purple kurti and a jeans below it. When she entered the car she sees Aviral. "Ohho tum kaise aa gye?" She asked him. "Tumhe dikkat ho rhi h , chup chap betho!" He teased her and she hit him on his back.