13-Teasings

Hiiii guysss! Swagat nahi kroge humara?
Maaf krdo yaar ho jati hu late koi baat nahi sometimes I wish I should stop writing but phir tum logo ka khayal aata hai ye book complete krne ke baad sochungi.

Aur ye ki late isliye bhi ho jati hu ki meri favourite favourite author ki book bhi to padhni hoti hai mujhe and she is the best best author ever ever~ xeronsane she is the amazing.

This chapter is full of mixed emotions and all aur ananya ki jealousy aur aviral ke flirting skills are still pending.

So I don't care Chup chap chapter padho baith ke!!!

"I love you". She said when he was unconscious.

After sometime he woke up and sees her eyes all red and puffy by crying. He panicked to ask what happened and she told everything to him and doctor told he has an allergy if the mosquitos bite him or touch hum.

It was morning and they both slept. In the morning aviral woke up and she was already awake using her mobile.

They talked a bit and when she sees him awake immediately she hugs hum.
They got up to get ready for their daily routines they do.

He wore this and she wore that

He wore this and she wore that. They were all set to go downstairs to have breakfast together with family.
When a thought came to her mind that aviral wouldn't have heard the confession she made when he was unconscious.

Let's go more further to see what happened....

They were sitting on the dining table and the maids were serving food for them. Aviral held her right hand under the table while eating and smiling at her all the time. Everyone was talking and talking and when they were done they went to their rooms.

Aviral went inside and pinched her to the wall and smirking with her. She thought that this behaviour was unknown for him to do.

"I love you aviral,hmm?" He said while smirking and Ananya was damn shocked to see wtf just happened.

"Kya?"

"I love you kon bol rha tha kal mujhe".

"Kisne bola?"

"Aviral,utho aviral I love you aviral please utho please i love you so much please get up don't go kya ho gya tumhe, ye kal raat main mujhe kon bol rha tha jb main behosh tha?"

It seemed like the floor is gone from her feet and looked at him with a shocking reaction. She tried to change the conversation but he was teasing her so much that she was blushing so hard.
The redness over her body and hum noticing everything was the beautiful view of there room.

Meanwhile,

Sakhi wanted to give her surprise by coming to there house because she didn't meet her since 1.5 months. Ananya was angry from her and not talking because she was not coming when she was calling and aviral knew that sakhi is going to come.

She entered knocking the door to not invade the privacy and when she opened the door she immediately jumped on her like they are long lost friends.

They greeted each other and scolded her a bit because she didn't come to meet her. Aviral was enjoying all this and laughing and teasing Sakhi and she was hitting him on his shoulders. Somehow in the room they three were happy laughing and fighting it was cute.

Ananya had a plan in her mind to tease Aviral.They three went downstairs and Ananya tried to tease aviral not sitting or giving attention to him while she was with Sakhi just to tease him. When the maid brought something for Sakhi Aviral expected ananya to sit with him but she was seated beside Sakhi on the opposite of Aviral.

He was shocked but didn't say anything and then he was winking on her , staring her and smirking at her but she didn't give any any attention to him. He was sad and angry but what was he able to do ? Nothing.

Sakhi left for her house. Ananya went inside and upstairs not giving him attention. He looked at her behaviour and was shocked.

He followed her upstairs and asked her "Aaj kya hua anvi?" In which she replied "mujhe kya hoga, kuch bhi to nahi?"
He was definitely shocked when he was sitting on there side couch and she was picking up stuff from the side table and he grabbed her waist and made her sit on his lap instantly.

Due to the reflex she fell on his hard chest maybe I should say bulky chest and his biceps. Uff. that was definitely an intense scene. He asked her again " AJ tum mujhe dekh bhi nahi rahi thi baat bhi nahi kr rhi thi na has rahi thi,mene kuch Kiya h kya?" And now she was not able to control her laughter and exclaimed "aree me to tumhe chhedh rahi thi tumhe dekhne ke liye how you react!"

He was like damn shocked and staring at her with an angry face until she placed a kiss on his cheeks and got up. He melted.
She got up and was going to sleep when he said "main tumse dining table pe aankh lada Raha tha tum muh udhar kr le Rahi thi" at this moment when he said this my god that laugh of ananya was to be seen. She laughed so hard she never laughed this much like she laughed today. At last Aviral also started laughing.

"Tum mujhse ankh lada rahe the? Aur maine dekha nahi?" She asked controlling her laughter. "Haa?"
He answered her. "I was noticing everything single thing you did and main apko itne salo se notice kr rhi hu to ye kya cheez hai" ananya said smirking.

"You have improved in flirting ananya!"
Aviral exclaimed. "Yeah because I am the wife of MR AVIRAL SINGHANIA right?"
Ananya was proud of herself at this moment. "I know anvi,I am proud of myself right now". Ananya shifted from the bed to the side couch beside aviral.

They talked a lot and approached to sleep. When both of their minds were thinking of one thing that to tell Sakhi everything happened.

Hello my favourite ones! I know I am sorry main late hu kyuki I am so busy these days half chapter pehle hi likh liya tha half aur likh hi ni pa Rahi thi kya karu?

But now I am posting this one and ap sab log curious honge why aviral also tells everything to Sakhi. Sakhi is their friend since years and they consider her their family.

And infact aviral loves and cares for her like a little sister she is only a year younger than them. And behind this proposal,the friendships everything Sakhi help Aviral throughout.

Byee that's all for today!!