9-Play Date

Hello dopes,I know the previous chapter was quite cute and most importantly if you all didn't find it cute, I DON'T CARE.
Mujhe cute laga sab bhadh me jayo.

I am not rude but sometimes my evil side comes out somehow. This chapter is all about their play date and time spent together.

No more spoilers I'm gonna give but yeah I love writing this sometimes I forget.okay now byee enjoy and please give your feedbacks.

After this they slept and they woke up at 8 because they both are early birds. When she opened her eyes Aviral wishes her good morning with his sleepy dark voice which was damn hot with his eyes closed.

Ananya felt shivers right in the morning because of his damn hot hoarsy voice. She came back to her senses while aviral grabbed her from the waist as she was sleeping away and their body clashed.

Her body was having butterflies inside and her cheeks and ears were red. He examined her and then gave a smirk while being sleepy.

"Anu we have to go out today"
"Ab kaha Jana hai"
"Fair main". "To fir disha,yash aur saamarth ko bhi le chalo,bache hai vo bhi" She said while making a pout.
He agreed. They all got ready and went downstairs. "Bhabhi chalo Aaj bahot maza aayegi".

Aviral was happy seeing the four excited.
Aviral and Ananya were wearing matching hoodies and the three wear wearing comfy pants and sweatshirts.

It was winters at that time so they had to wear. Aviral and Ananya went in a separate car where the siblings were in other car with the driver. Ananya and Aviral were not talking in the way but Aviral held her hand all the time.

"Anu kya ho gya h bacha". He finally asked. "Kuch nahi mujhe kya hoga". She was sad. "Batao bacha kya hua?" He was so worried. "Aree yaar Sakhi ki yaad aa rhi h mujhe, vaise main usse Roz milti thi ab to mil hi nahi pati". She exclaimed. "Acha ye baat hai,usko bhi le chale?"
She agreed in excitement. They went to Sakhi's house and picked her up. Ananya was so happy to meet her she cannot even describe.

They reached the fair. The siblings went down and they three. They moved ahead where Sakhi decided to give Ananya and Aviral some alone time so she decided to take the siblings together with her and she told Aviral secretly that call her when they are done.

Sakhi took the siblings with her because they are very close to her too. She made them ride swings and she went on them too.

While Aviral and Ananya were having a romantic time. Aviral asked Ananya if she could go on the Ferris wheel and she said yes but she is damn scared from height. She held his hand all through it although Aviral liked it.

They played badminton and many more games there. Sakhi understands Aviral clearly she is his best friend why wouldn't she? "Where is Sakhi,she has vanished with the kids?" She got quite worried. "Aree she will come she is with them." They again started playing and they were eating ice cream, candy floss.

They were having many romantic moments where a photographer unexpectedly clicked many cute pics of them.

They were so happy to see the pictures and when Ananya was happy Aviral's face adorned with smile automatically

Sakhi called Aviral and asked how was everything he told and she was excited to know everything. "Very good Aviral, you are amazing" "Thank you miss!" " Now go and have some moments i will come in 10 minutes to you both". She said this and cut the call.

They went where their car is parked and Sakhi reached their too with the siblings.
Sakhi went with Ananya and the siblings went the driver. Ananya showed the pictures to her and she was so happy to see it. She reached her home and she called Aviral outside and shut down the windows so that Sakhi cannot hear.

"Aur bhai bahot romantic moments huye hai" she was giggling and teasing him making him blush."bhai vo to honge hi na,agar tum teeno ko na leke jati na to kuch hota bhi na" "say thanks to me then" she laughed. "Thank you bro" she gave him a hug and went inside.

Ananya asked what she said but he didn't tell anything by saying this is a surprise.
They went to home and went inside their room directly because they were tired.
Ananya changed into her night suit and Aviral too.

They didn't have a talk after coming a back maybe she was angry with him.
Aviral went to ananya "anuu kya hua,baat kyu nahi kr rhi ho". He exclaimed and she ignored even though she melted at his cute voice but still she ignored. "Maine kuch Kiya h kya?" He was so worried but still she ignored and continued to folding the clothes and keeping them.

After many tries Aviral held her wrist and fetched her at the wall. His eyes were teary and she melted after making an eye contact with him.

She made him sit and cupped his face and she said "apne mujhko bataya hi nahi sakhi ne kya bola". She said while making a pout. He laughed while wiping his tears. "Aree vo mujhe pareshan kr rhi thi ki bahot romantic moments huye hai,usne aisa kuch nahi bola mujhko".
"Acha pehle kyu nahi bataya". They both laughed and then ananya continued to do some work.

At last before sleeping ananya kissed his cheek and slept. They are damn cute while Aviral was awake and talking to Sakhi and Rudra on a group call. They both are his best friends even though they four including ananya have a group together.

They all love each other so much and they stand for each other in every problem. They four are friends since 6 years and they have a touchy bond.

Hello guyss! Aviral is very cute very cute next chapter will also be cute tbh. I am trying to portray Aviral cute as possible as i can and ananya too.

They are power couple and Sakhi has the best story.

Bye next chapter idk when but soon <3