20-Drunk

Hello guys mujhe pata hai chapter aane main deri ho jati hai lekin koi baat nahi chill. Actually I have a lot of work from the last days as I am preparing for my exams and then functions are scheduled but I am trying to post as soon as possible.

And the reason to not post is also that I don't want this book to end so early so that's why I am taking some gap while posting the chapters.

So guys now enjoy the chapter!

It was morning and today both Aviral and Ananya were dead asleep till 9. Majorly they wake up at 7 but today till 9. Aviral tried to get up but ananya held him from the back so he slept again.

Lastly Aviral definitely got up and patted at ananya's back to wake her up but it took time. She is a heavy sleeper. At last finally she got up and sat on the bed looking aimlessly at Aviral.

He saw her and laughed looking at her. She was still in her sleep and looking at him with tiny eyes acting as she is drunk.

After 10 minutes of her sitting aimlessly and him watching her continuously she got in her senses and said him "tum yaha kaise aa gye?" Aviral was so shocked. "Main 20 min se yahi hu main kahi nahi gya!" . She looked at him and got up to brush her teeth.

She came out in her senses and wished good morning to him and he replied with a cute smile. She went to him and hugged him laying on him. He was blushing like a mess at that moment but did not failed to hug her back. Ananya knew he was blushing when she felt the heat on his cheeks.

She finally got up and directly went to get ready for some work she has in market. They have to go to a club today night with Sakhi and Rudra. They have planned going in a club today.

Ananya had to go with Disha today because it was her farewell and ananya was choosing the dress for her and some accessories which are needed.

Ananya bathed and got ready to go downstairs. Meanwhile aviral was on his phone scrolling reels and talking to Sakhi. She is his second favourite person in this world after Ananya.

Her look

She went downstairs and had her breakfast with the three and aviral.
Disha and ananya headed to the market.
They bought everything she needed in getting dressed.

Meanwhile aviral was going out to meet Rudra. They had to book the club for the night and they wanted only the four to be there no one else.

They also had to do some work for their businesses too. Aviral went and parked his car infront of Rudra's house waiting for him.

"Hello brother" rudra hopped into the car saying and aviral replied "hii bro!" .
"Sakhi ka kya seen hai,kab propose kr rha h use?" Aviral asked and he said"very soon bhai waiting for a good time for it!"
That moment Aviral got an idea and said "sun ek kaam krte hai..............". "Bhai amazing idea pasand aaya mujhe let's do it then!" Rudra reacted in his idea.

They did their work and headed to their homes. When aviral reached his house Ananya was already back. "I got very tired!" Ananya sighed when aviral stepped inside saying"kya hogya meri jaan ko?". "Aree yaar bahot zyada thk gyi main to" she said annoyingly. "Acha chalo koi baat nahi jake rest krlo phir shaam ko Jana bhi hai na isliye!"

She agreed and they both moved to their bedroom to have some rest. Time passed.

Meanwhile Sakhi,

Do i like him? Do i love him? I don't know but I do have affection for him a bit. Maybe not a bit but more than it. OMG these thoughts are killing me on the inside man. OKAY now I don't care but I love him.

Does he love me? Or he does not? OMG STOP will see later. I will talk to ananya and aviral about this and tell my feelings towards him. But now let's get ready. I will message Rudra to pick me up at 8.