6-Wedding

So lovey doveys finally the wait is over.their WEDDING!! OMGG OMGG!
You guys will get so much adventure after wedding and during the wedding you guys cannot even think about it.

Enjoy ❤️🦋

Next day it was their Wedding. Everyone was preparing, doing arrangements and the couple was there in their love land.
They were talking on calls and texts so much.Aviral never used to laugh this much as he is such a sunshine boy for her.

"Idk why do I love her so much" Aviral thought but didn't get the answer. Everyone started getting ready and arrangements where bride was getting ready so beautifully. She is looking fabulous."I am sure he is going to die if he sees me" Ananya said and giggled. She was basically entertaining the makeup artist.

Aviral's pov:

"I wonder how will she look,ofc beautiful" I said this to myself.i was scrolling through Instagram seeing her pictures. She is pretty. That's a fact.

My artist was talking to me making me laugh.keeping me entertained always.
I was scrolling through my phone and Rudra came in and said "bhai usko purani haveli mein band kr diya"
I was so happy to do what I am thinking.
"Very good,Aaj to saale ka antim samay hai" my artist and Rudra laughed.

When everyone came at the venue in evening. Aviral's whole house was shining and sparkling, fire crackers all over the air were popping. The venue they arranged was damn beautiful as its a wedding of a fairytale couple.

And even the house is so big and the decorations. MY GODD!!. everyone settled down and everyone had their eyes on the decors.

It was the time when Aviral entered the haul. Everyone was quiet,he entered with a big smile on his face. Everyone was shocked because he never smiled so often and this is was the first time after a while.

He settled down talking to Rudra because he is the only friend who is so close to him. He has no friend other than him.

After some while when everyone was busy in their own world. Ananya entered looking damn gorgeous, looking like a goddess to Aviral. His heartbeat skipped as he saw her. He was stunned and he had his own happiness. Everyone was looking and clapping for her when Aviral was almost emotional for her.

Her family had teary eyes but she didn't cry because it will make them more cry but a line of her father really touched her when he asked her She was almost going to cry when Aviral forwarded his hand to give her ananya's hand. Her father was so proud and happy for them when he gave her hand to him.

Everyone was clicking photos and all. When it was the time of rituals where the boy has to apply vermillion (sindoor) on girl's hairline and they have to take 7 rounds together (phere).

When Aviral was going to apply vermillion he asked "laga du kya?" Where she replied "Chup chap laga rahe ho ki jo pocket me gun padhi h usse udha du apko?" He started laughing and applied the vermillion on her hairline.

When everyone was completed they were told to change their clothes for family dinner. They were supposed to wear something light.

They both changed into their attires. When they were seated on the chairs for family dinner. Aviral kept his hand on her thigh to make her choke on her water. When she looked at it and then saw aviral who was smiling on his action acting so proud.

When they ate,it was time to go home when Aviral and Ananya were seated in their seperate car at the back seat.Aviral added a wall type part to have some privacy. Ananya was sad to leave her parents that's why she kept her head on his shoulder. He was really satisfied that she was officially his.

He asked her "kyu ab to meri hi ho,kya kehna hain aapke?" She smiled on his question. "Main to pehle se hi aapki hu".
She said. "Par mere bahot nakhre uthane padhenge,I'm more of a drama queen."
She asked being mysterious."tumhe bhi utha lenge,tumhare nakhre bhi meri jaan".

She moved her head upside to see him. His smile was glaring in proud feeling when she hit his chest to make him giggle. They reached his house.

(Imagine this at night)

Ananya was shocked to see his mansion because before wedding she didn't get to see his mansion. They entered and did all the rituals they had to do with Ananya.

When Aviral was outside talking to some guests. His sister decided to show her the room because she was hell tired. Disha showed her the room,she left. Ananya was stunned to see his room is totally like a palace room.

There was a couch near the side table.
She sat there because she was so tired and her saree.my godd!! She was taking
A breathe closing her eyes and she saw a heavy thing on her waist. She moved her head to see and she sees Aviral covering his arms around her waist and keeping his head on her stomach.

She was relieved to see Aviral and she kept her head again on the pillow. Aviral said "main thak gaya anu!" Ananya was confused "when did you call me Anu?"
"Ab bol raha hu nahi bol sakta?" "Nahi nahi aap boliye,mana kisne kiya?".

Aviral got up and picked ananya up. She was confused that what is he going to do now. He went in the closet and took out the cutest night suit for her and a matching for him as well. She went into the bathroom and changed while Aviral waited for her.

They both changed and they were looking the cutest in that nightsuit.

Ananya was happy wearing and then Aviral went forward to miss her where she lost her control and did it with him. When they were done ananya approached to say "ab so jaye ya jagrata krna hai, already 2 baj raha hai" he laughed at her sleepy and cute behaviour and said " hanji hanji soyiye na."

When they were together on the same bed Aviral kept his hand on her waist while sleeping,they did many cute moments while sleeping.

Hii guyss I know I am sorry I am late but it's okay this was a banger chapter next chapter will come someday. It depends on my mood guys.koi baat nahi.

Follow my Instagram: @chaostudxe._

Byee
Words count:1500 words