27- "Sleep"

Enjoy!!

Author's pov:

When sakhi got up to look at the flight and her friends, she saw rudra sleeping peacefully and infront of her ananya also sleeping but aviral was awake making her video.

She patted at his shoulder slightly and he looked behind to see her. They both started clicking weird pictures of her quietly and laughing silently.

When Rudra woke up he sees sakhi laughing in her sleep like the cutest person in the world. He was so happy to see the view of her and the outside world from the window.

He gently grabbed her other shoulder and pulled her again his chest. Her body ran through goosebumps and butterflies in her stomach.

"Good morning". She speaks with a gentle smile and a sweet lovely voice. "Meri subha bhi tumse aur shaam bhi tumse". He said with his dark hoarse voice.

Ohh damn he is so hot.

Ananya woke up after an hour and we were going to land basically. She is such a sleepy head. "Oh didi aap jaag gyi?, mujhe laga ki jab landing horhi hogi tab apko uthana padhega" I said with a taunt and she rolled her eyes because she was sleepy.

She went to the washroom washed her face and brushed her teeth, she came with a fresh face outside. She was smiling and all happiness was glancing on her face.

When she seated the pilot announced to fasten our seat belts because they were taking off and the flight landed in New York.

Yess!! Finallyyy!

I been willing to come here for so long, it's a dream and it's finally completed. I think this dream will be the start of my new life?.

Yes it will be and I will surely do express my feelings for him here and I will start my new journey here.

I came out of my thoughts when ananya snapped at me. "Kya hai?" I asked in annoyance. "Landing hogyi, yahi rukna hai??" She asked dramatically and I nodded.

I stepped outside of the plane looking at the beauty of the airport and air. It was 11 in morning. The moment I stepped out I fell due to the disbalance when he HE held my hand immediately.

Ohh a big cutie my man is.

"Aaaah". A small wince left my mouth due to the pain. "Meri jaan sahi se chala karo na abhi zyada lag jati to?" He said with concern and I was so uwu on this meanwhile ananya was mesmerized and aviral was bulging his eyes out at him.

"Kya hua bhai?" I asked laughing. "Bhai ye pagal hogya hai!" Aviral said and Rudra glared at him idk why but he did when aviral stopped and changed the topic.

"Can I pick you up?" He asked and I said "no no it's a little scratch, don't be so tensed about it". I assured him.

I remembered that my father told me to call them after reaching so I called my mum.

Author's pov:

They reached their hotel after a tiring but they were way more excited to look around New York. Their hotel was also a high maintenance and beautiful. It's exterior, pools and park etc.

They all wanted to rest for a while and then go to look around the city because new year was a day after. They headed to their rooms perhaps you all know ananya and aviral will be obviously have the same room.

They all went to their rooms to have some rest. She entered in her room while the staff brought her bags. Rudra's room was beside her room, ananya and aviral's room was infront of her room.

She said thank you to the staff and closed and locked her door. She immediately dugged herself inside the soft mattress of the bed and she felt hungry.

She called ananya if she will have something and she said no and then she ordered her food. She ordered food in small quantity because they all had to go out in evening. By ordering a red sauce pasta and a beverage she waited for the order.

She went to decide her clothes for the evening and it was too cold there. She waited for the food after selecting her clothes.

The outfit she decided was super cute and hence it was hell cold so she doesn't care, she can wear anything in winters.

The food arrived.

She opened the door and the staff held the tray and placed the tray on the table nearby. She said thank you while bidding bye and thanking him.

She was going to eat when she heard a knock on the door. She went ahead to open the door and guess what?., Ananya was standing there giggling.

"Mujhe lag rha hai ki kuch karke aayi ho". Sakhi said winking and ananya hit her on her head moving inside. "Pagal wagal hai kya?" She said and sakhi started laughing.

"Oho khana ni pucha jata mujhse?" Ananya said with a puppy face and sakhi glared at her with annoyance. "Jab maine tujhse pucha tha to tune mana kar Diya tha". She said with anger.

They both sat down and had the food together.

Meanwhile,

Aviral was in Rudra's room for a conversation rudra wanted to have.
"Bhai kab kru?" Rudra asked. "Kal krde new year eve bhi hai!" He said. "Kal krdunga to phir new year new start" he said with excitement and aviral was also very excited.

"Haa to phir set hai, waha call krke bol de kal decorations krde" rudra said and aviral nodded. They sat and had some funny talks there.

Ananya's pov:

We ate food and were sitting on the bed talking. I can't wait for her to get engaged. My god she is so in love.

I bet she spends nights thinking about him and she will be very happy with him. The past relationships and tragedies happened with her are not forgettable for her but she still manages to smile always infront of others.

No matter she loved the people who she been in relationship with but if she's in love then that person is lucky.

"Ananya sun na main use propose krdu kya?" She asked and i was shocked but didn't showed it. "Haa krde." I said. "Main to ring bhi lai hu". She said and I asked her to show the ring.

The ring was beautiful and perfect for him but I made sure to tell it to aviral not rudra. We talked for hours and mostly I heard her talking about him and we didn't realise but we slept there and woke up after two hours.

I heard a knock on the door while sakhi was asleep. Someone was abruptly knocking on the door. I looked from the hole of the door in my half sleep and saw aviral and Rudra like men there.

I thought it will be some creep so I ignored and headed back to sleep. Then someone called me. I picked up the call and it was aviral, I picked it up.

"Haa avi bolo" I said in sleepy voice and he was tensed. "Kaha ho tum?" He asked and I said "sakhi ke room me" i said.
"Aur sakhi kaha hai?" He asked. "Mere bagal me" I said in sleepy voice. "TO GATE KON KHOLEGA?" He said in anger and I nodded.

When I opened the door rubbing my eyes I see Rudra and Aviral with teary eyes and concern in their eyes. Rudra abruptly entered inside and sees sakhi sleeping peacefully. The solace he got.

We got out of her room and went to our room with rudra because she was sleeping and we didn't wanted to disturb her sleep.

So guys I am sorry but surprise not so surprise after two chapters ✨

Byee